FINALLY some common sense concerning the NFL protests

22007864_1408874642560192_2285583935929437427_n.jpg

He brings up a good point. Remember just recently the whining about confederate statues being about "celebrating traitors" and all that other Liberal rot and drama wanting them gone out of respect.

Whelp apparently it's fine and dandy to disrespect your country and the men who fought for it overseas and then stand up and pay allegiance to the U.K...a country we fought a war to be free from. Like the traitors we all know the left are.

Please...

Take a seat you fake ass douchebags.

I've noticed guys like you want to talk about anything but the reason for the protests.
What is the reason? All people like you want to do is talk about the protest as if it is in a vacuum. The whole protest is just hypocritical BS.

The laughable part is that the NFL players are taking the side of rich white guys, sounds like the relationship with the democrats before the civil war.

common sense knows this gesture is not intended to disrespect but to gain awareness.

i'd say, mission accomplished, gentlemen...

“We came to the conclusion that we should kneel, rather than sit, during the anthem as a peaceful protest,” “We chose to kneel because it’s a respectful gesture. I remember thinking our posture was like a flag flown at half-mast to mark a tragedy.” In light of President Trump suggesting NFL owners should fire any “son of a bitch” who protests the national anthem, Reid added: “It baffles me that our protest is still being misconstrued as disrespectful to the country, flag and military personnel. We chose it because it’s exactly the opposite. It has always been my understanding that the brave men and women who fought and died for our country did so to ensure that we could live in a fair and free society, which includes the right to speak out in protest.”

http://www.theroot.com/10-things-less-disrespectful-than-kneeling-during-the-a-1818730392

“We came to the conclusion that we should kneel, rather than sit, during the anthem as a peaceful protest,” “We chose to kneel because it’s a respectful gesture. I remember thinking our posture was like a flag flown at half-mast to mark a tragedy.” In light of President Trump suggesting NFL owners should fire any “son of a bitch” who protests the national anthem, Reid added: “It baffles me that our protest is still being misconstrued as disrespectful to the country, flag and military personnel. We chose it because it’s exactly the opposite. It has always been my understanding that the brave men and women who fought and died for our country did so to ensure that we could live in a fair and free society, which includes the right to speak out in protest.”

http://www.theroot.com/10-things-less-disrespectful-than-kneeling-during-the-a-1818730392

Think now....Just exactly what is this dufus protesting? He never says does he? Moreover, what's all his empty talk about respect? What are we supposed to respect? The fact that they fall to their knees during the Anthem? What does the even mean? Maybe the theory about head injury in the NFL has some merit...I don't know.

why don't you just lie and make up what it means and be just like every other dumbo parrot. :itsok:

The going on bended knee is not about protesting the anthem or nationalism or patriotism, it's about bringing awareness to racial injustice that is still occurring in our nation...

this is what the kneeling has always been about...and that is what the protesters themselves have said it is about...

Our President, has changed the subject and made it about the anthem to distract from these kneeler's cause.

common sense knows this gesture is not intended to disrespect but to gain awareness.

i'd say, mission accomplished, gentlemen...

Doesnt matter. Black man pulled back the covers in broad daylight. They want blood and the first step before trying and convicting is character assassination. I tell Black people this all the time. Its not that whites are stupid about these things. They just go about fucking up shit a different way.

The going on bended knee is not about protesting the anthem or nationalism or patriotism, it's about bringing awareness to racial injustice that is still occurring in our nation...

this is what the kneeling has always been about...and that is what the protesters themselves have said it is about...

Our President, has changed the subject and made it about the anthem to distract from these kneeler's cause.
Then they need to start protesting in their own neighborhoods, don't you think?

Lol, 'Trumps fault!' again, roflmao

There is no justification for spitting on the American flag and the people it represents.

upload_2017-9-26_3-49-17.png

Forum List

Back