FINALLY some common sense concerning the NFL protests

AOL commentaters on Dale Ernhardt's comments about the TakeTheKnee said nobody hears anything from black folks about this bullshit. So..I posted a link to here.

Nobody hears such commentary from blacks because MSM doesn't want any to be seen with any help from them. So...I left the link in AOL, and I also tweeted this thread twice. Gonna do it again in a few.

Why are all these dumb motherfuckers posting videos of their low-info rants from inside their cars?

They must be uh, 'driving their point home'?

(Presumably because said point is in no condition to drive....)

Whelp, as the first guy says, it's not about the issue, it's the way you're doing it'.
Beep beep, mbeep beep yeah.

This guy is absolutely correct, listen to it.

He doesn't seem to mention the Pentagon pimping that put the NA into a sports event in the first place.

It's always revealing when somebody whines about "politics in sports" but completely looks past how it got there in the first place and starts moaning about somebody who refuses to go along with the prescribed Mob Mentality. Oh no, don't you dare think like an individual. Can't have that.

Guy seems to love the False Dichotomy fallacy too --- somehow sitting out a forced national anthem prevents you from "doing something in the community". Somehow prevents you from "voting". That's bizzaro.

Then he goes on to "nothing has changed", despite the fact that if nothing had changed and there was no conversation happening ---- his car rant does not exist. The existence of this video (and the others) PROVE that something has happened.

Last edited:

I was really interested in what he had to say until he showed his stripes. When he said "what does the american flag have to do with perceived oppression" I saw several white men in the background pat him on the head and say "good nigga boy". If he has to ask that question as a Black man then he is just coonin for white people.

***edit****

As I listen further it appears he isnt that bright either. When he asks what do symbols of oppression have to do with oppression that lets me know he really hasnt thought this through with help from an adult. I revise my earlier statement that he is coonin. He just isnt smart enough to understand that symbols exist for a reason. Thats to keep the mindset that has so many people here in the US fighting against racism just to make it day to day.

Last edited:
What happened to all the squealing about 'freedom of speech'?
Buttercups to the right of me...snowflakes further to the right of me.
You don't have a clue do you libstain?

I was really interested in what he had to say until he showed his stripes. When he said "what does the american flag have to do with perceived oppression" I saw several white men in the background pat him on the head and say "good nigga boy". If he has to ask that question as a Black man then he is just coonin for white people.

***edit****

As I listen further it appears he isnt that bright either. When he asks what do symbols of oppression have to do with oppression that lets me know he really hasnt thought this through with help from an adult. I revise my earlier statement that he is coonin. He just isnt smart enough to understand that symbols exist for a reason. Thats to keep the mindset that has so many people here in the US fighting against racism just to make it day to day.

Didn't you mean to put house before using the derogatory term you used?

He doesn't seem to mention the Pentagon pimping that put the NA into a sports event in the first place.

It's always revealing when somebody whines about "politics in sports" but completely looks past how it got there in the first place and starts moaning about somebody who refuses to go along with the prescribed Mob Mentality. Oh no, don't you dare think like an individual. Can't have that.

Guy seems to love the False Dichotomy fallacy too --- somehow sitting out a forced national anthem prevents you from "doing something in the community". Somehow prevents you from "voting". That's bizzaro.

Then he goes on to "nothing has changed", despite the fact that if nothing had changed and there was no conversation happening ---- his car rant does not exist. The existence of this video (and the others) PROVE that something has happened.

Nothing has changed concerning the conditions in the black community that he mentions. You are really stretching your shadow racism to the limit.

***edit****

No. The word house never was something I intended to use.

Nothing has changed concerning the conditions in the black community that he mentions. You are really stretching your shadow racism to the limit.

Check out the number of threads and posts on this issue and try to tell me with a straight face that "nothing has changed".

Poster please.

Why are all these dumb motherfuckers posting videos of their low-info rants from inside their cars?

The mind of a liberal.

That's the only thing you can come up with?

The only thing you have to say is "why are they in their car"?

You're the dumb motherfucker.
I am thinking they are in a car because it is quiet in a car, as if it matters. But to race baiters like the one you responded to, its enough to put down another black man, who isn't in line.

Check out the number of threads and posts on this issue and try to tell me with a straight face that "nothing has changed".

Poster please.

Those men are talking to you. Why turn a deaf ear? He is the right color isn't he? I am guessing that it is because you are not listening. With all the BS nothing has changed in the black communities, THAT is what he said. but some things have changed. Animosity towards the NFL and their players is at a all time high.,

***edit****

No. The word house never was something I intended to use.

I guess we will have to caulk it up to a missed opportunity.

Forum List

Back