FINALLY some common sense concerning the NFL protests

They supported Trump when he attacked McCain, no problem. They supported Trump when he said some bad things about women. They supported Trump no matter what he did, until he attacked the shield, then they saw THEIR interests under attack and the rest of the NFL did as did those in the south did in 1861, they joined in to fight the rich man's war. Really history repeating itself is so interesting to watch.
The owners jumped in to it because of Trump's perpetuation of what they perceived as racism.... and because it was none of Trump's business getting involved with THEIR businesses... and wrong of him to add fuel to the fire... that the owners feel is their problem to solve... if it needed solving.... and NOT the problem of the big mouth, President of the United States, or the government in any way. President Trump ventured in to a territory that he had no right or justification for imbedding himself in to it...
Not to mention having a childish twitter war with the NBA. What an abysmal failure Drumpf is as a leader.
:boohoo:
I agree. My respect died long before but glad to see you playing a violin to signal your respect is also dead.
What exactly are they demanding?
What is who demanding and who told you they were demanding anything?

The owners jumped in to it because of Trump's perpetuation of what they perceived as racism.... and because it was none of Trump's business getting involved with THEIR businesses... and wrong of him to add fuel to the fire... that the owners feel is their problem to solve... if it needed solving.... and NOT the problem of the big mouth, President of the United States, or the government in any way. President Trump ventured in to a territory that he had no right or justification for imbedding himself in to it...
Not to mention having a childish twitter war with the NBA. What an abysmal failure Drumpf is as a leader.
I agree. My respect died long before but glad to see you playing a violin to signal your respect is also dead.
It figures they don't know why they are doing it.

It figures you dont know why they are doing it.

That makes about as much sense as them not knowing what their demands are.

Who told you there were any demands? Did you think this was a hostage negotiation?

The going on bended knee is not about protesting the anthem or nationalism or patriotism, it's about bringing awareness to racial injustice that is still occurring in our nation...

this is what the kneeling has always been about...and that is what the protesters themselves have said it is about...

Our President, has changed the subject and made it about the anthem to distract from these kneeler's cause.
And you solution to their "cause?"

NOPE, it is obvious, most are kneeing in response to Trump not to some made up "cause." Sad to see them doing the work of rich football team owners.
Yes, this past weekend and Monday night's game

WAS TO ADMONISH Trump for butting in where he didn't belong....

Duh!

The kneeling by the, individual players like Colin Kapernik, was to bring peaceful attention to what they feel and think, is Racial Injustice

The NFL coaches like Jerry Jones and the Patriots owner DONATED a Million bucks each, to Trump campaign/inauguration.....they were Trump supporters silly.
They supported Trump when he attacked McCain, no problem. They supported Trump when he said some bad things about women. They supported Trump no matter what he did, until he attacked the shield, then they saw THEIR interests under attack and the rest of the NFL did as did those in the south did in 1861, they joined in to fight the rich man's war. Really history repeating itself is so interesting to watch.
I see what you are saying. The president has no right to an opinion that differs from yours or that of the rich NFL owners. Gottja, censorship.
the president, while president, represents, ''we the people'' 24/7 and has a bully pulpit that can easily harm citizens and the businesses of citizens here and should not in any way, get involved so publicly with his demands or call/even hint for boycotts...

if you can't see that, then it's your problem and not mine, imo.

Who told you there were any demands? Did you think this was a hostage negotiation?
You mean they aren't negotiating for lower child support payments?

And you solution to their "cause?"

NOPE, it is obvious, most are kneeing in response to Trump not to some made up "cause." Sad to see them doing the work of rich football team owners.

Duh!

The kneeling by the, individual players like Colin Kapernik, was to bring peaceful attention to what they feel and think, is Racial Injustice

The NFL coaches like Jerry Jones and the Patriots owner DONATED a Million bucks each, to Trump campaign/inauguration.....they were Trump supporters silly.
I see what you are saying. The president has no right to an opinion that differs from yours or that of the rich NFL owners. Gottja, censorship.
the president, while president, represents, ''we the people'' 24/7 and has a bully pulpit that can easily harm citizens and the businesses of citizens here and should not in any way, get involved so publicly with his demands or call/even hint for boycotts...

it is still his opinion. And if like what the left is saying he isn't popular then his effect should be less. Besides, look what the players did to hurt their teams, the NFL and those who make money from them.

Duh!

it is still his opinion. And if like what the left is saying he isn't popular then his effect should be less. Besides, look what the players did to hurt their teams, the NFL and those who make money from them.

Players did nothing to "hurt their teams". The only entity that did that was y'all obedient lockstep robots who, when the Jingo Masters say 'jump', beg "how high?".

Players did nothing to "hurt their teams". The only entity that did that was y'all obedient lockstep robots who, when the Jingo Masters say 'jump', beg "how high?".
Yep, two weeks ago few were protesting and CK was and is out of the NFL. Then they all united because the team owners were pissed. And you, as is the liberal way, try and blame the response. You refuse to see the two faced nature of what the players and owners did.

Yep, two weeks ago few were protesting and CK was and is out of the NFL. Then they all united because the team owners were pissed. And you, as is the liberal way, try and blame the response. You refuse to see the two faced nature of what the players and owners did.

"Two faced"?

Explain.

They dont have problems with money like you do.

My only problem is I have too much and I feel bad for you.

My only problem is I have too much and I feel bad for you.
Dont feel bad. I like being lice free. If you have too much I heard there is this product called RID. I heard it will clear your head lice problem up in a snap.

Forum List

Back