Finally one redeeming feature of guns in Republican homes. Idaho Lawmaker put bullet in his head!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Former Idaho state lawmaker who was being investigated for possible sexual abuse shot and killed himself, according to The Associated Press.

Brandon Hixon (R) was found in his home dead of a self-inflicted gunshot, according to Canyon County, Idaho Coroner Vicki DeGeus-Morris.

Hixon, who was first elected to the state legislature in 2012, became the subject of a criminal investigation in October. He resigned from his position two days later after reports that he was under investigation over “sexual abuse allegations,” according to the Idaho Statesman.

“I hope that my efforts have helped improve the lives of my constituents in District 10, as well as all Idahoans,” Hixon wrote in his resignation letter.
Former Idaho state lawmaker kills himself amid sexual abuse allegations

:dunno:WOW!? This DID! Someone would kill themselves over fake news, right Trumpanzees?
Finally one redeeming feature of guns in Republican homes. Keep up the good work gun nutters!

Finally one redeeming feature of guns in Republican homes

394.jpg

Finally one redeeming feature of guns in Republican homes. Keep up the good work gun nutters![/QUOTE]

Hate Republicans so much that you find joy in their deaths?
Welp, gonna stay away from your presence.

Former Idaho state lawmaker who was being investigated for possible sexual abuse shot and killed himself, according to The Associated Press.

Brandon Hixon (R) was found in his home dead of a self-inflicted gunshot, according to Canyon County, Idaho Coroner Vicki DeGeus-Morris.

Hixon, who was first elected to the state legislature in 2012, became the subject of a criminal investigation in October. He resigned from his position two days later after reports that he was under investigation over “sexual abuse allegations,” according to the Idaho Statesman.

“I hope that my efforts have helped improve the lives of my constituents in District 10, as well as all Idahoans,” Hixon wrote in his resignation letter.

:dunno:WOW!? This DID! Someone would kill themselves over fake news, right Trumpanzees?
Finally one redeeming feature of guns in Republican homes. Keep up the good work gun nutters!
Suicide is the most cowardly thing anyone can do

This is not current.
This is old news from back in Nov and there was already a thread about it.

• Banned
Finally one redeeming feature of guns in Republican homes

394.jpg
Nope. The guy killed himself for our entertainment and save taxpayer District 10 money.
Either he did these thangs. Taxpayer save and now it's in hell or in the ground. The godly folk there will agree.
Or

He did not do these thangs and was a Faux news devotee and was fooled.

Either way, did he get the new hat before he went?

DS6_DJUYVw_AELy_PA.jpg

The red hate brings JOY!
I shot myself.

• Banned
This is not current.

Try again. He did the deeds months ago. But he's dead today.
hixon%20mugs%20combined

JANUARY 09, 2018 11:11 AM

UPDATED 1 MINUTE AGO

Lawmakers already shocked by the criminal investigation into former Rep. Brandon Hixon found themselves stunned anew Tuesday by news of the Caldwell Republican’s death.

“We are all asking ourselves what we could have done to help in the lead-up to this,” House Speaker Scott Bedke said. “I am at a loss.”

Former Idaho lawmaker takes his own life amid sex abuse investigation

The booking photo.. Smile dude.

5a4a73270c20d.image.jpg

Last edited:
Clicking on your Idaho Statesman link in your first post shows the date of Nov, 2017.
This is not current.

Try again. He did the deeds months ago. But he's dead today.
hixon%20mugs%20combined

JANUARY 09, 2018 11:11 AM

UPDATED 1 MINUTE AGO

Lawmakers already shocked by the criminal investigation into former Rep. Brandon Hixon found themselves stunned anew Tuesday by news of the Caldwell Republican’s death.

“We are all asking ourselves what we could have done to help in the lead-up to this,” House Speaker Scott Bedke said. “I am at a loss.”

Former Idaho lawmaker takes his own life amid sex abuse investigation

The booking photo.. Smile dude.

5a4a73270c20d.image.jpg

WOW. It takes a real scumbag to celebrate someones death.

Actually, I’m going with celebrating someone else’s suicide is much more cowardly.

Like you would never? I pointed out a gun nutter used a gun rightie'

Actually, I’m going with celebrating someone else’s suicide is much more cowardly.
So when an isis or American terrorist gun nutter dies, you're sad?

So when an isis or American terrorist gun nutter dies, you're sad?

“When your enemy falls, do not rejoice, and when he stumbles, let your heart not exult, lest the L‑rd see and be displeased, and turn His wrath away from him.”

Like you would never? I pointed out a gun nutter used a gun rightie'

You are right. I would never. Only a weak intellect revels in the death of a any person no matter how abhorrent.

Forum List

Back