Finally moving!! See you guys hopefully soon!

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
Well.. move day has OFFICIALLY arrived for me. Bout damn time!! Its been scheduled for "two more weeks" since February. One shitty excuse after another and its finally here! (I was scared... we got SNOW here last night... thought I'd get another cancellation)

ANYWAY... just wanted to say that my computer will be taken apart tonight and wont be hooked back up for a little while. Phone service isnt even installed yet, and there's only one jack so I have to wait till I can irritate someone enough to volunteer to run me new lines. :D Which means, I'll probably end up running a 50 foot phone cord through my house.

I'll be able to check in from work during daylight hours, but its getting pretty busy around here (work) so it'll be kinda limited.

Just wanted to tell everyone to BEHAVE and I'll see you guys around soon!.

Ok Lil take it easy and we will miss ya !!

YOu can be refreshed to post some fatties when you get back !

I'm kinda/sorta "back". My phone lines have been ran and are turned on (gotta love a female nag... ). The only thing I'm waiting for is to get off my ass and move my computer from the old house to new. Once that happens, I'll be back to my usual nightly ritual of sitting on the board till all hours of the night.

Work's been pretty busy during the day so I havent been able to pop in much at all.

Hopefully this weekend all will be normal again and I can find some good fatties for ya..

:cof:

Hopefully this weekend all will be normal again and I can find some good fatties for ya..

Welcome back !! Hey Lil you have been slackin on the fatties so you need to get busy !! Glad to have ya back !

:teeth: :dev1:

Forum List

Back