Finally got a pic of Mylo!

Oh dear God no! If Klaus the St. Bernard was as crazed as Mylo the Jack Russell, there'd be a crater by now where Alli lives. Love em, but I do understand the laws of physics, mass and ballistic penetration. LOL

The original post says my first picture of Mylo and has a St. Bernard.

I got confused.

I had a St. Bernard when I was a kid named Yael. She was about half the size of a normal one because she had a disease. I loved that dog.

Yeah, my first pic was just klaus cuz the thumbnails were so small I couldn 't see the whole pic when I posted them. The second is Mylo, she's in the foreground, lol.

I currently do have a choke for Klaus but only because he outgrew his regular collar and I haven't replaced it yet (the choke I had on hand for emergencies...if he slipped his regular collar and I needed to collar him). I took the leather collar off him when whe got into whatever dead thing he got into a couple of weeks ago, and by the tiem it dried out and didn't smell, it didn't fit. But I am getting another collar for him.

In fact, I think I'll go online and find him one now.

well jack russels are temperamental more so than most, my rat terrier always minds us, she doesn't run after squirrels unless we tell her to or pay attention to other dogs cats etc. she alerts on them but she won't take off....thank god, we'd never catch her...

Mylo USUALLY will come back now, if one of the kids lets her out of the gate. Unless she's chasing something. I have some fond memories of little boys accidentally letting her out, then chasing her all over the neighborhood. They were game little guys...I'd see them climbing fences, hurtling headlong through people's yards...and it would end with them tackling her and her viciously writhing and snapping in their grasp..but they always held on and brought her back!

Silly old Mylo. You know she sleeps with me, and last night she was extremely lovey...she used to be pretty twitchy about her face; I didn't mess with it, I didn't kiss her, or hold it...she nipped my daughter for getting her face too close or for holding her by the face. Anymore, I can hold her muzzle, kiss her face, snuggle with her up around my face...people take those things for granted in most dogs...but it has taken us a long time to get Mylo to this point. What a precious little pscho yapper she is...

myloandklaus.jpg

Forum List

Back