Finally George will be a free man again

dannyboys

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2013
Today's the day! George.....the number one reason for the Mullier probe, according to the LIB MSM is finally going home!
Just imagine being locked up in a 'Club Med' min. security prison for two fucking weeks?
The emotional scars George will bear forever!
His life is ruined! (He's already in negotiations to sell the book and movie rights for ten million bucks).
He'll never (need to) work another day in his life!
Boy oh boy that Mullier is a serious scalp hunter! He takes no prisoners!
Now Her Mullier is letting Flynn walk away without serving an afternoon in prison.
What does President Trump 'have on' Her Mullier?
Corsi told Her Mullier to go fuck himself.
Stone has said the same thing.
Cohen is going to walk.
It's starting look like Her Mullier dig himself a dry hole and can't get out.
Thanks Comey. You did great!

If the Manafort news can be believed, Manafort is about to take a giant shit on Mueller's head with a huge shit of prosecutorial misconduct.

If the Manafort news can be believed, Manafort is about to take a giant shit on Mueller's head with a huge shit of prosecutorial misconduct.
There's always been something fishy about Manafort just rolling over. He's a LOT more clever than that.
He has certainly royally pissed off Her Mullier.
We'll see who eventually comes out on top. My bet is on Manafort.

There's always been something fishy about Manafort just rolling over. He's a LOT more clever than that.
He has certainly royally pissed off Her Mullier.
We'll see who eventually comes out on top. My bet is on Manafort.
Herr

Ten million bucks for his story??

I guess we can all see who the big winner was and it sure as shit wasn't Mueller.

Forum List

Back