Finally!!! George RR Martin finishes Book 5!!

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
After a very long 5 years - A Dance With Dragons will be available on July 12, 2011 :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:
000ed35c

From His blog...
Yes, I know. You've all seen publication dates before: dates in 2007, 2008, 2009. None of those were ever hard dates, however. Most of them... well, call it wishful thinking, boundless optimism, cockeyed dreams, honest mistakes, whatever you like.

This date is different. This date is real.

Barring tsunamis, general strikes, world wars, or asteroid strikes, you will have the novel in your hands on July 12. I hope you like it.

Too bad that means another year+ before I can get it in paperback :(

I hate hardcovers! Far too uncomfortable to read, and I'm paying a bunch more for that lack of comfort!

I am looking forward to the book, though :)

And next year, looking forward to the last book of the Wheel of Time.

I hate hardcovers! Far too uncomfortable to read, and I'm paying a bunch more for that lack of comfort!

Sounds like it is time for you to get a Kindle!!! I love mine....

Sounds like it is time for you to get a Kindle!!! I love mine....

They seem like a pretty good idea, but too expensive to me. If I were taking books out somewhere I'd probably consider one more seriously, but I never go anywhere :tongue:

Forum List

Back