FINALLY, Eric Cantor mentions the mass murder

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Just now, while threatening the country with higher taxes, Cantor mentioned, in passing, the horror of the shooting.

He was sincere. I don't doubt that. But why did it take 4 days for any one of them to say something?

Meanwhile, silence from the NRA and other Rs. Not even one word of sympathy from them.

Understandable because they don't dare say what they really believe - that money and bribes and lobbying area far more important than a few dead children.

why would none of these "leaders" talk in public about this national tragedy?

Just now, while threatening the country with higher taxes, Cantor mentioned, in passing, the horror of the shooting.

He was sincere. I don't doubt that. But why did it take 4 days for any one of them to say something?

Meanwhile, silence from the NRA and other Rs. Not even one word of sympathy from them.

Understandable because they don't dare say what they really believe - that money and bribes and lobbying area far more important than a few dead children.

Wow... politicizing the deaths of children again?

What a scumbag.

Maybe he didn't want to look like he was politicizing. Maybe he wanted to make sure his message was clear and appropriate, that the wording was right.

Oh thank goodness! I don't think I could have waited another day without hearing what Eric Cantor has to say about the shooting! :uhoh3:

Last edited:

Fuck Ewe

Maybe he didn't want to look like he was politicizing. Maybe he wanted to make sure his message was clear and appropriate, that the wording was right.

In the meantime, Obama used the moment to talk about what HE wanted to do about it. He talked about "ALL IN HIS POWER AS PRESIDENT"...

What about a simple....."we need to come together as a country and come up with solutions. "

Forum List

Back