FINALLY: California may ban hotels from giving guests tiny bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotion

The earth has been saved ... yeah!

blogger-image--1731481760.jpg

It figures. I lived in California for 13 years before I made my escape, so nothing surprises me from there. It also figures they took their model from Santa Cruz (where I was stuck living and working for 7 years)!

Next, ban individual teabags, or bars of soap, or.......pick.

Then they'll just buy travel size shampoos and shit. Bigger bottles= more pollution by volume.

Stho sthmart.

It figures. I lived in California for 13 years before I made my escape, so nothing surprises me from there. It also figures they took their model from Santa Cruz (where I was stuck living and working for 7 years)!

Next, ban individual teabags, or bars of soap, or.......pick.

I dunno.

Those little stickers they put on some fruits are pretty heinous...

So, their representatives do nothing but twiddle their thumbs and someone comes up with a incredibly stupid idea and another says ,"Great! All in favor say I, Great! Let's go home. Last one in the pool is a frog!"

In California they can't keep shoes together on the shelves.....that have only one shoe.....you have to take the shoe to the counter and they find the other shoe....that way they don't steal them. Alot of stealing going on in California these days.

Am I the only one who collects these ? Ive got hundreds of them in my bathroom.
When I traveled, I used to have a lot, too. They're handy for when you're doing just an overnight and don't want to pack a jumbo bottle of shampoo, etc.
The bulk dispensers for the shampoo and conditioner will have to be in the shower, and without my glasses I'm apt to try washing my hair with the conditioner, but hey, it's a fine idea. Hotels and motels produce a huge number of those bottles and getting rid of them will certainly help. I don't know what everyone is bitching about.

"Bulk Dispensers" for personal hygiene products are a health hazard. Morons.

Forum List

Back