FINALLY!!! America has Peter King (R, NY)

gautama

Rookie
Aug 2, 2009
Radicalism Hearings

by IPT News • Dec 21, 2010 at 2:47 pm

THIS IS POLITICS !!! I hope USMB will not relegate this SERIOUS THREAT TO OUR POLITICAL FUTURE to some less read category !!!

King Explains Call for Homegrown Radicalism Hearings :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

Leaders of the Muslim-American community are not doing enough to combat al-Qaida's increasingly successful attempts to recruit homegrown terrorists, said incoming House Homeland Security Chairman Peter King.

King, R-NY, drew criticism – including allegations of bigotry – in response to his intention to have his committee focus on homegrown Islamist radicalism. In a column published Tuesday by Newsday, King explained that he sees "a disconnect between outstanding Muslims who contribute so much to the future of our country and those leaders who - for whatever reason - acquiesce in terror or ignore the threat." That creates a security threat.

"I will do all I can to break down the wall of political correctness and drive the public debate on Islamic radicalization" King wrote.

It's a position that triggers immediate and harsh blowback. "To some in the strata of political correctness, I'm a pretty bad guy," he wrote. "To be blunt, this crowd sees me as an anti-Muslim bigot. A spokesman for the Committee on American Islamic Relations (CAIR) denounced me last year for making "'bigoted remarks . . . about Muslims and mosques (that) have no place in national security discussions.'"

Media outlets have echoed some of those criticisms. But King notes just a few recent examples of homegrown terror plots, including one targeting New York subways and the 2009 Fort Hood massacre as context for why hearings are relevant and appropriate. "As chairman of the Homeland Security Committee, I will do all I can to break down the wall of political correctness and drive the public debate on Islamic radicalization," he wrote. "These hearings will be a step in that direction. It's what democracy is all about."

Read more at: King Explains Call for Homegrown Radicalism Hearings :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism

hhmmm homegrown radicalism hearings..

...sounds familiar

.....where from?...

ah, that's right....

joseph-mccarthy.jpg

• Banned
hhmmm homegrown radicalism hearings..

...sounds familiar

.....where from?...

ah, that's right....

joseph-mccarthy.jpg

Not so surprisingly, Humpety Grumpety, a certified Obamarrhoidal LibTARD, is voicing his MuslimArseLicking support for the ENEMY WITHIN.

Europe is being taken over by Islamic thugs, rioting, whole neighborhoods uninhabitable except by Muslims......and this take-over is NOT by the Al Queda-types...... but by the so-called "peaceful" ISLAMIC COMMUNITY !!!!!

Even England has been bamboozled into having Sharia Law.

Yet Cpngressman Peter King who is forming a Congressional Committee to investigate why our American Muslim Leadership is basically SILENT, or DEFENDING Islamic thugs......it is HE....not the ENEMY WITHIN who is targeted by the Obamarrhoidal LibTURDS !!!!

Last edited:
I have a list...

Of 200 Homegrown Muslim Terrorists

• Banned
What is going on ??????

AM I MISSING SOMETHING ??????

WHY HAS USMB labelled this thread "OLD" when I just posted it within 20 minutes or so ??????

The problem is, most of the "homegrown" terrorists were'nt born here, and I doubt they ever really wanted to be Americans in the 1st place.

Their allegiance lies with their religion.

What is going on ??????

AM I MISSING SOMETHING ??????

WHY HAS USMB labelled this thread "OLD" when I just posted it within 20 minutes or so ??????

After you view a thread, cookies are stored on your computer, which will change the thread to "old" for you, but someone else who hasn't viewed the thread will see "hot" or whatever it is. Same with how unviewed threads are bolded, and viewed threads aren't.

That's my understanding of it anyways.

And take a xanax or something. Seriously.

Tim McVeigh was a Muslim?

SHUT THE FUCK UP about that fuckwad... he's been dead for years you dumbass!

Plus.... HE WAS ONE MAN! When we have 10 or 15 terror attack perpetrated by white men who "some say" are christian... get back to me.

Guard killed during shooting at Holocaust museum - CNN

A rifle-wielding white supremacist entered Washington's Holocaust museum on Wednesday afternoon, fatally shooting a security guard before being wounded himself by return fire from other guards, authorities said.

Stephen Tyrone Johns, a six-year veteran of the museum's security staff, later "died heroically in the line of duty," said Sara Bloomfield, museum director.

Law enforcement sources identified the suspect as James W. von Brunn, an 88-year-old white supremacist from Maryland

Tim McVeigh was a Muslim?

SHUT THE FUCK UP about that fuckwad... he's been dead for years you dumbass!

Plus.... HE WAS ONE MAN! When we have 10 or 15 terror attack perpetrated by white men who "some say" are christian... get back to me.

Obama Assassination Plot Foiled; White Supremacist Killing Spree Averted - Associated Content from Yahoo! - associatedcontent.com

Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms thwarted the plans of two neo-Nazis to kill 102
"non-whites" and assassinate Senator Barack Obama. Federal agents revealed in U.S. District Court in Jackson, Tennessee on Monday, October 27, that Daniel Cowart, 20, of Bells, Tennessee, and Paul Schlesselman, 18, of West Helena, Arkansas, planned to rob a gun store, then go on a killing spree that would target a predominantly black high school and the Democratic candidate for the president of the United States. The two men had admitted that they did not think they would actually get to assassinate Senator Obama, but they were willing to die in their attempt.

Agents revealed that the two men planned to shoot 88 black people and decapitate 14 more (the two numbers are apparently significant in white supremacist lore). They planned to start in Tennessee, then make their way across the United States in a national killing spree to Senator Obama.

Last edited:
Of course, every fcukking limpwrister comes out for this thread!!!

Peter King is the shit........the antithesis of the hoplessly duped politically correct sheep............the fckukking limpwristers living in their makey-uppey world!!!

Forum List

Back