FINALLY; A Palestinian Contribution To Something

Seal, how ya doin' with your poochie problem? Do you need more disposable diapers?

Terrorist is an Israeli propaganda term.
Big diversion, Tinmore. Are you apologizing for the murderers of innocents or condoning the attack. Have fun at the tournament and don't choke on your hot dog.

occupiers and land thieves are not "innocents" and those who kill an occupying enemy are not "terrorists."

don't you have some celebrating to do with roudy and MJB over the death of rachel corrie anyway. that would be mighty christian of you, flyBOY.

In other threads, you said Israeli soldiers are belligerent occupiers. Now, even innocent civilians are not "protected persons". So if a terrorist bashes in the head of a two-year-old girl (a sick act), the baby would not be a "protected person". Furthermore, you don't even differentiate between Israel proper and the West Bank. So if a suicide bomber would go into Tel-Aviv and kill dozens of innocents there, you would even applaud that. You are a sick person.

Israel is the occupying power. Tel Aviv or Ramallah does not make any difference.

Well, if you say Tel-Aviv is occupied, you are saying good-bye to any chance of Palestians becoming independent in any part of Eretz Yisroel with that extremist position--and also are vindicating Netanyahu's games for avoiding negotiations. You are also condemning the entire region, including your own beloved people, to unending strife and misery.

Well, if you say Tel-Aviv is occupied,

That is not what I say. That is what the records show.

Not at all. It is only terrorism to attack protected persons. Israeli citizens are not protected persons.

The terrorist label is just a lie.

In other threads, you said Israeli soldiers are belligerent occupiers. Now, even innocent civilians are not "protected persons". So if a terrorist bashes in the head of a two-year-old girl (a sick act), the baby would not be a "protected person". Furthermore, you don't even differentiate between Israel proper and the West Bank. So if a suicide bomber would go into Tel-Aviv and kill dozens of innocents there, you would even applaud that. You are a sick person.

Israel is the occupying power. Tel Aviv or Ramallah does not make any difference.
There you have it folks. The mentality of a Palistinian supporter.

israel is the occupying power. Tel aviv or ramallah does not make any difference.

well, if you say tel-aviv is occupied, you are saying good-bye to any chance of palestians becoming independent in any part of eretz yisroel with that extremist position--and also are vindicating netanyahu's games for avoiding negotiations. You are also condemning the entire region, including your own beloved people, to unending strife and misery.

well, if you say tel-aviv is occupied,

that is not what i say. That is what the records show.
:9:

Well, if you say Tel-Aviv is occupied, you are saying good-bye to any chance of Palestians becoming independent in any part of Eretz Yisroel with that extremist position--and also are vindicating Netanyahu's games for avoiding negotiations. You are also condemning the entire region, including your own beloved people, to unending strife and misery.

Who do you think went to this school in the 1930s? There are many pictures on the Internet of Israel in the 1930s so instead of pleasing your employers all the time, be a little curious and look for them. You don't want to be a Dhimmi all your life. 04823v Balfour Elementary School 1930s Tel Aviv | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

jt2

Who do you think went to this school in the 1930s? There are many pictures on the Internet of Israel in the 1930s so instead of pleasing your employers all the time, be a little curious and look for them. You don't want to be a Dhimmi all your life. 04823v Balfour Elementary School 1930s Tel Aviv | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

jt2

Israel in the 1930s

Thanks.

This typical thread merely serves to magnify the moral depravity of Jews...it is of the utmost importance for these land scavenging parasitic filth to reflect their own crimes in their victims...whatever they are guilty of they accuse the Palestinians of..."terrorism...theft...murder...lies"

This typical thread merely serves to magnify the moral depravity of Jews...it is of the utmost importance for these land scavenging parasitic filth to reflect their own crimes in their victims...whatever they are guilty of they accuse the Palestinians of..."terrorism...theft...murder...lies"
Do you think it helps the palestinian cause to name a soccer tournament in "honor" of three depraved killers?

Do you think it helps the palestinian cause to name a soccer tournament in "honor" of three depraved killers?

do you think that it benefits the Israelis to revere a string of remorseless terrorists and mass-murderers? Shamir...Begin...Rabin...Meir...Sharon...etc...etc.

do you think that it benefits the Israelis to revere a string of remorseless terrorists and mass-murderers? Shamir...Begin...Rabin...Meir...Sharon...etc...etc.

Hoss----you really did it this time----you critisized downer and tinny for their RELIGION
Do not touch their RELIGION -- the obscene mutilation murders of jews provide them with the only comfort and gratification and "spiritualiy" they know----of course they worship the saints who perform the 'holy' feats of their creed. Never comment on the saints of the depraved

Hoss----you really did it this time----you critisized downer and tinny for their RELIGION
Do not touch their RELIGION -- the obscene mutilation murders of jews provide them with the only comfort and gratification and "spiritualiy" they know----of course they worship the saints who perform the 'holy' feats of their creed. Never comment on the saints of the depraved
Oops, I won't let it happen again!

whoa!!!!!!! ratso...let me guess: "pimps and whores"....."pimps and whores"....by the way ya crusty old hate-wagon, I'm an atheist...that means I don't have a religion you uneducated propaganda parrot...

take your fkg hate-meds HouseFly....
I dont hate Abu Mazen for his action. I'm glad to see him let the world know his intentions.He's a hero in my book. What a guy!!

you do not understand HOSS----downer adulates the same murderers and baby throat slitters cited by abu mazen as HEROES-----you are knocking downer's heros. Never critisize those whom another person worships as "saint"

take your fkg hate-meds HouseFly....
I dont hate Abu Mazen for his action. I'm glad to see him let the world know his intentions.He's a hero in my book. What a guy!!

you do not understand HOSS----downer adulates the same murderers and baby throat slitters cited by abu mazen as HEROES-----you are knocking downer's heros. Never critisize those whom another person worships as "saint"
Downer worships those saints and martyrs from afar. We all know he would never go there to protest, fight with and seek justice for "the dear people."

whoa!!!!!!! ratso...let me guess: "pimps and whores"....."pimps and whores"....by the way ya crusty old hate-wagon, I'm an atheist...that means I don't have a religion you uneducated propaganda parrot...
Sundowner, tell me something. If you are an athiest, what in the world are you doing down here as a antagonist in one of the world's oldest known and documented splits in religion?

Most people would avoid what they are not directly involved in. Why do this?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back