final thread on my racial classification

It is about government redistribution of wealth and its too bad that blacks can't see that the government is making them dependents on an entitlement mentality instead of pushing the idea of self reliance.
Race relations are worse than anytime because of this victim mentality and when sensible black leaders or conservative blacks point this out they are called "uncle tom's".
Over-sensitivity and political correctness have destroyed any chance of civil discussion on race. I remember during the 70's that despite any civil inequalities race could be discussed and it was okay to poke fun at stereotypes of any ethnic group. Anyone remember All In the Family or The Jefferson's? Two very good shows that explored the stereotypes of all groups one with a white bigot and the other with a black bigot. Try to put a show like those on now and you would be ran out of a career. Not to mention that many blacks today believe that a person of color can't be a racist. I for one refuse to subscribe to PC thinking which is nothing more than thought control and another way to control debate and free speech.
But what do I know? I am just a dumb pollack*

* stereotype for those who lost their sense of humor.

but it's primarily white peoples tax money that is being used to fund the perpetually aggrieved "protected class".

That's why most/MANY white people are against higher taxes of any type and in favor of fiscal responsibility.
Every time a new tax is proposed it always hits white people harder because we pay the most in taxes based on being the majority.

It is about government redistribution of wealth and its too bad that blacks can't see that the government is making them dependents on an entitlement mentality instead of pushing the idea of self reliance.
Race relations are worse than anytime because of this victim mentality and when sensible black leaders or conservative blacks point this out they are called "uncle tom's".
Over-sensitivity and political correctness have destroyed any chance of civil discussion on race. I remember during the 70's that despite any civil inequalities race could be discussed and it was okay to poke fun at stereotypes of any ethnic group. Anyone remember All In the Family or The Jefferson's? Two very good shows that explored the stereotypes of all groups one with a white bigot and the other with a black bigot. Try to put a show like those on now and you would be ran out of a career. Not to mention that many blacks today believe that a person of color can't be a racist. I for one refuse to subscribe to PC thinking which is nothing more than thought control and another way to control debate and free speech.
But what do I know? I am just a dumb pollack*

* stereotype for those who lost their sense of humor.

but it's primarily white peoples tax money that is being used to fund the perpetually aggrieved "protected class".

That's why most/MANY white people are against higher taxes of any type and in favor of fiscal responsibility.
Every time a new tax is proposed it always hits white people harder because we pay the most in taxes based on being the majority.
Won't be too much longer when the day will come that whites will be the minority, at which time I will expect my gov'ment check for being the new protected minority:laugh:
The reality all humor aside is our system will collapse under the burden of its own debt. That is our future in Entitlement America.

Won't be too much longer when the day will come that whites will be the minority, at which time I will expect my gov'ment check for being the new protected minority:laugh:
The reality all humor aside is our system will collapse under the burden of its own debt. That is our future in Entitlement America.
I think we'll have our own nation eventually. It's the only way to go.
We're not going to sit back and be bulldozed much longer...maybe the liberal beta males will...but they will be in for a surprise when their "pets" turn on them....because they're white.
I hope they get everything they deserve.

i made a few threads, but i still didnt made up my mind as what race i would declare myself on census forms. where i live, in austria, race is not on census forms when you go to school, hospital or in government programmes etc, but in USA and other countries like UK or Australia, Canada etc. it is. In Austria it works not to declare your race, but i didnt made up my mind as what i will declare myself when im abroad. As many know im part ethnic serbian, part ethnic rom (commanly referred to as gypsies who are a ethnic group with origins in the indian subcontinent are generally dark skinned and dark haired and look non-european and rather indian or pakistani like or maybe arab like). i did a genetic test and im european, middle eastern and southasian on my genetic components, technically according to the united states census i would be two or more races (genetically) because southasian counts as asian and european, northafrican and middle eastern counts as white, but i dont have southasian or middle eastern ancestry culturally or ethnically it fits better the "other" option, so i could declare myself as white (eventhough not full but there are quarter natives who say they are native american etc. so i guess it isnt that strict. (southasian, because roma have roots in india etc. also not full but same logic applies here like i said) and "some other" race, or two/more races etc. if you were me what would you declare yourself as, and do you think if i lived in usa or canada, i would get familiar with the system and would not think much about it anymore, but would be put as one or the other by the people etc.? i mean by the society, so i would know my place if i lived there already.

i add some pictures
10614357_360185397466074_752814440189179469_n.jpg

IMG_4060.jpg

IMG_4061.jpg

Give me some input to think about, and make up my mind. Thank you!
I think you should grow a beard out and convert to Islam, and then become a soldier.

With all due respect, I did four tours of N. Ireland and, although nowhere near the same volume of blood was shed compared to the Balkans throughout the '90s, it wasn't anywhere near peaceful, even in relation to the break-up of the Former Yugolslavia. A lot of the killings weren't sensationalist enough for the British press, thus went uncovered. I can't remember how many of our men's bodies were dumped at the gates of Camp Bessbrook with lungs full of water after being drowned in a bath; or how many men were put in wheelchairs in retaliation (paralysis was the British army's terror weapon used against members of the IRA).

I defer to you and you experience.

Yugoslavia did break up when the soviet union collapsed...and without law and discipline, human relations change...especially where racial/ethnic grudges are deep seated.

Ireland/England didn't collapse or break up.

Wouldn't the situations you describe (probably) have been worse if the government had actually collapsed and people were free to seek retribution/revenge with no army standing between them?

I have no doubt that they would have. The British army and an unusually violent police force (Ulter Constabulary) was all that stood between relative peace and total anarchy in N. Ireland. If the British governemt collapsed, along with its revenue collector, then there would've been no wages paid, which would ultimate mean no soldiers or police officers which would result in Protestants killing more and more Catholics with impunity.

Forum List

Back