Final Texas Early Vote Statistics

My favorite thing in all this was that Ted Cruz needed the President’s help to win. A man that called him a liar on numerous occasions, insulted his wife’s appearance, and alleged his father had a role in the murder of JFK. Cruz’s balls are made of pussy.
It's ok. Cruz with what ever short comings he has is superior to the fake meskiin obabble wanna be any day.

My favorite thing in all this was that Ted Cruz needed the President’s help to win. A man that called him a liar on numerous occasions, insulted his wife’s appearance, and alleged his father had a role in the murder of JFK. Cruz’s balls are made of pussy.
It's ok. Cruz with what ever short comings he has is superior to the fake meskiin obabble wanna be any day.

I would rather lose an election than campaign with a man that insulted my father and spouse. That’s just me, though.

An outstanding 5 million ballots have been cast. Here is the party/age/demographic breakdown.

2018 ALL EARLY VOTERS

R: 2,791,130 (52.8%)

D: 2,024,672 (38.3%)

I: 475,222 (9.0%)

18-29 (10.64%)

30-39 (12.33%)

40-49 (15.27%)

50-64 (30.58%)

over 65(30.55%)

African-American (6.75%)

Caucasian (71.61%)

Hispanica (15.98%)

Asian (1.78%)
This thread is a hoax. No such statistics exist, hence the absence of a link to a Texas website.
Why is it that every ABNORMAL cant use a SEARCH ENGINE. Or is it they just want to appear as helpless asswipes?

Early Voting - 2018
The link you gave us doesn't contain party registration information. Idiot.

An outstanding 5 million ballots have been cast. Here is the party/age/demographic breakdown.

2018 ALL EARLY VOTERS

R: 2,791,130 (52.8%)

D: 2,024,672 (38.3%)

I: 475,222 (9.0%)

18-29 (10.64%)

30-39 (12.33%)

40-49 (15.27%)

50-64 (30.58%)

over 65(30.55%)

African-American (6.75%)

Caucasian (71.61%)

Hispanica (15.98%)

Asian (1.78%)
This thread is a hoax. No such statistics exist, hence the absence of a link to a Texas website.
Why is it that every ABNORMAL cant use a SEARCH ENGINE. Or is it they just want to appear as helpless asswipes?

Early Voting - 2018
The link you gave us doesn't contain party registration information. Idiot.
Then YOU go find it, as I did, you lazy bastard!

That"s politics, Trump learned it early when Blow Job Clinton went off on the obomanation for playing the race card against the Hildebitch!

That"s politics, Trump learned it early when Blow Job Clinton went off on the obomanation for playing the race card against the Hildebitch!

Cruz’s lack of spine doesn’t have anything to do with the Clinton’s or Obama.

No? Seems the obomanation, after all the name calling in that primary made the Hildebitch his Sec. Of State.....talk about a SPINELESS mulatto!...Keep your enemy close...and let her and Blow Job makes $150 million PLUS for the Clinton Crime Family Foundation....that should have kept her happy and out of the way!!!

No? Seems the obomanation, after all the name calling in that primary made the Hildebitch his Sec. Of State.....talk about a SPINELESS mulatto!...Keep your enemy close...and let her and Blow Job makes $150 million PLUS for the Clinton Crime Family Foundation....that should have kept her happy and out of the way!!!

It would have been faster if you simply just typed “deflection” instead, but whatever.

It would have been faster if you simply just typed “deflection” instead, but whatever.

And miss a chance to teach you something?...NEVER!

You didn’t teach me anything. I found out that you’re a blind, partisan retard all by myself

You didn’t teach me anything. I found out that you’re a blind, partisan retard all by myself

You really don't have to describe yourself, we already knew it!

Beto doesn't have to win to be successful. Showing that the Repub death grip on our politics is not as strong as they had hoped will be a victory.
Beto needs to lay a foundation for the Dems
Give them a reason to turn out and it will impact close Congressional contests

Good results! We hold Texas!

But Hispanica??!? :laugh: :lmao: :lol:

The liberal media won't tell you MANY Hispanics are conservative & AGAINST illegal immigration! President Trump has a 41% approval rating among Hispanics! :113: :clap2::RockOn:

Good results! We hold Texas!

But Hispanica??!? :laugh: :lmao: :lol:

The liberal media won't tell you MANY Hispanics are conservative & AGAINST illegal immigration! President Trump has a 41% approval rating among Hispanics! :113: :clap2::RockOn:

Polls are frauds. At least that is what you were claiming last year. I am sure your confirmation bias isn’t the reason for this change of heart. :lol:

Beto doesn't have to win to be successful. Showing that the Repub death grip on our politics is not as strong as they had hoped will be a victory.
Beto needs to lay a foundation for the Dems
Give them a reason to turn out and it will impact close Congressional contests

Beto needs to lay a foundation for the new taco joint he's going to open after he loses to Cruz! Beto's Tacos! :laugh: :lmao:

:th_thgoodpost: :welcome:

Forum List

Back