"Final Solution" Scenario...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No flag boy once again you are confused

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

I didn't say the pali's should be eliminated. I said they should be segregated precisely as the Geneva Conventions says they should given that they are a population under authority.

Whether that population consists of combatants, those who have assisted combatants or those suspected of being or assisting combatants has yet to be legally determined.

If you are having trouble with the concept I can understand. You don't seem particularly well read on the legalities of war.

No one is calling for the eradication of anyone. I'm calling for the enactment of the Geneva Conventions in the termination of war.

The suggestion is that Israel stop walking on egg shells and finish the business the pali's insist on.

The pali's don't stand a chance, so call their bluff and starve them into an unconditional surrender.

You lie flag boy

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Israel has no interest in Genocide. It just wants to stop wasting money on the Arabs. The simple solution is to segregate the combatants, those who assist combatants and those who are suspected of either aiding or assisting combatants, exactly as specified in the Geneva Conventions.

Your misrepresentations are legendary. The suggestion is that foreign aid should be withheld from entering the terrorist enclaves and that the Arab armies be offered aid at nice shiny concrete designation centers where all new status cards will be assigned that the UNWRA never adhjucated in the first place. As per UN guidelines. If you want to blame someone for this mess, blame the UNWRA

The suggestion is that we merely withhold aid from going into the terrorist enclaves, not that aid be refused. Anyone who wants their rations can step right up and get them. Right after they are vetted and segregated in POW camps or internment camps exactly like the conventions specify. If the ICRC wants to observe they are welcome to.

Where's the genocide ?

Combatants, those aiding combatants or those suspected of aiding or being combatants can all be repatriated to a neutral third state exactly as specified in the conventions. Are the conventions advocating genocide ? Feel free to quote a few paragraphs and articles if you can ;--)

Rinse and repeat.

It'd put an end to 13 year olds being sent on suicide missions pretty quick. I'm just suggesting we at least try and give the palestinian children a shot at a normal life somewhere OUTSIDE the combat zone also exactly as specified in the conventions.

This kid was so scared it looks like he pissed himself. I'm suggesting we put an end to this kinda thing and your suggesting we don't. How do you sleep at night.

main-qimg-519d2d675395eeb779db0e98c17251ed

No dickhead... You really need to learn to read!

I did NOT say that Israel was interested in genocide, though, I would not be surprised to the contrary...

I said "cheerleaders"... You being the head cheerleader with your pompoms flailing for the eradication of Palestinians like some dumbass schmuck!

Virtually every post you have written lately calls for Israel to eradicate the Palestinians and take over the whole region...

I say, go for it, let's see what happens to Israel...

However, before that does happen, I would like you to take a holiday to Israel so you can watch the destruction of Israel with your own eyes!
When the US and allies defeated the Nazis, did they "kill all the Germans"? No, the same needs to happen to the Palestinians. They are being held hostage by a bunch of Islamic Nazis.

What difference does it make whether an invader starves, eliminates, segregates or imprisons a people whose land that the invader has colonized? How would an "unconditional surrender" on the part of the native people change anything? Would Israelis set up reservations for the non-Jews. What's the plan?

You lie flag boy

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Israel has no interest in Genocide. It just wants to stop wasting money on the Arabs. The simple solution is to segregate the combatants, those who assist combatants and those who are suspected of either aiding or assisting combatants, exactly as specified in the Geneva Conventions.

Your misrepresentations are legendary. The suggestion is that foreign aid should be withheld from entering the terrorist enclaves and that the Arab armies be offered aid at nice shiny concrete designation centers where all new status cards will be assigned that the UNWRA never adhjucated in the first place. As per UN guidelines. If you want to blame someone for this mess, blame the UNWRA

The suggestion is that we merely withhold aid from going into the terrorist enclaves, not that aid be refused. Anyone who wants their rations can step right up and get them. Right after they are vetted and segregated in POW camps or internment camps exactly like the conventions specify. If the ICRC wants to observe they are welcome to.

Where's the genocide ?

Combatants, those aiding combatants or those suspected of aiding or being combatants can all be repatriated to a neutral third state exactly as specified in the conventions. Are the conventions advocating genocide ? Feel free to quote a few paragraphs and articles if you can ;--)

Rinse and repeat.

It'd put an end to 13 year olds being sent on suicide missions pretty quick. I'm just suggesting we at least try and give the palestinian children a shot at a normal life somewhere OUTSIDE the combat zone also exactly as specified in the conventions.

This kid was so scared it looks like he pissed himself. I'm suggesting we put an end to this kinda thing and your suggesting we don't. How do you sleep at night.

I did NOT say that Israel was interested in genocide, though, I would not be surprised to the contrary...

I said "cheerleaders"... You being the head cheerleader with your pompoms flailing for the eradication of Palestinians like some dumbass schmuck!

Virtually every post you have written lately calls for Israel to eradicate the Palestinians and take over the whole region...

However, before that does happen, I would like you to take a holiday to Israel so you can watch the destruction of Israel with your own eyes!
When the US and allies defeated the Nazis, did they "kill all the Germans"? No, the same needs to happen to the Palestinians. They are being held hostage by a bunch of Islamic Nazis.

The Allies did not evict the Germans from Germany, nor did they transfer their population to Germany and create a different state. The only Nazis in this equation are the Zionist invaders.

It is the Israelis that clearly state they want to murder all Palestinians. They are not at all embarrassed to say so on camera to European journalists. They also admit that they are Fascists.

No they don't you are a liar. If Israel wanted to "kill all the Palestinians" there wouldn't be a single Palestinian left alive today. Israelis aren't genocidal Islamic savages, like the Palestinians and their leaders are.

The Israelis are genocidal savages. They prove it every year or two. Israel wants to eliminate all the Palestinians, they are prevented from doing so by the knowledge of what would happen to Israel in the aftermath. The U.S., Europe and all other nations that currently keep Israel in business would cease to support Israel politically and financially, and that would be the end of Israel.

Passt, hey stupido....anybody ever tell you that just because you say something doesn't make it true? It's pretty evident that the Palestinians are the ones that are genocidal.

How can the Palestinians be genocidal when the Israelis are murdering Palestinian civilians, particularly women and children, by the thousands. You are confused.

Yeah but but but but...Palestinians are genocidal. They're obsessed with the destruction of Israel and massacre of Jews in their own holy land. The fact that they aren't able to achieve this desired goal doesn't prove that they aren't genocidal.

What difference does it make whether an invader starves, eliminates, segregates or imprisons a people whose land that the invader has colonized? How would an "unconditional surrender" on the part of the native people change anything? Would Israelis set up reservations for the non-Jews. What's the plan?
Israel is not an invader or a colony. It is an established internationally recognized nation. Palestinians on the other hand have leaders who are terrorist savages, and jihad and terrorism permeates the Palestinian culture and psyche. As long as Palestinian animals commit these kinds of terrorist acts, the Israelis have every right to do whatever that is necessary to secure the safety of it's citizens.

You lie flag boy

Israel-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Where's the genocide ?

Rinse and repeat.

The Allies did not evict the Germans from Germany, nor did they transfer their population to Germany and create a different state. The only Nazis in this equation are the Zionist invaders.

No they bombed the shit out of Germans and invaded Europe and Germany until the Nazis surrendered. The Allies destroyed Nazism and it's ideology, and helped rebuild Germany. That's what needs to happen to the Palestinians. They are a people ruled by Islamist genocidal animals who have brainwashed and poisoned the minds of their people.

No it isn't. Does the UN consider Israel a colony? Nobody considers it a colony except idiots like you. You just like to repeat the colony BS like a parrot.

Moderation Message:

Enough of this.. The topic is too vague and somewhat baiting. Moderation has NO IDEA what the topic is -- because it's not based on any official policy or action.. There's enough tension here without creating what-if threads that just invite scuffling.. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back