Final Four Predictions

I just want to see duke Kentucky. The knicks will hopefully have the first pick in the draft, and I'm interested in seeing an Okafor Towns matchup to see who I think will be the better prospect.
Why would you wish he go to the loser Knicks. Its where good players go to lose.

I can't believe that market can't put together a winning product but LA has 2 teams that either win or at least compete.

Lakers are a laugh the last two seasons, next year maybe worse.
Yea but how many championship from magic to Kobe? 7? How many for NY? Zero?

I just want to see duke Kentucky. The knicks will hopefully have the first pick in the draft, and I'm interested in seeing an Okafor Towns matchup to see who I think will be the better prospect.
Why would you wish he go to the loser Knicks. Its where good players go to lose.

I can't believe that market can't put together a winning product but LA has 2 teams that either win or at least compete.

Who cares about the Lakers, they are history and Buss' kids have destroyed the team and franchise.

Hang on to the history because that is all you got and you are wrong, the didn't compete this year.

Who cares about the Lakers, they are history and Buss' kids have destroyed the team and franchise.

Hang on to the history because that is all you got and you are wrong, the didn't compete this year.
Neither has NY competed this year. And I'll bet you LA will get another championship before NY.

By the way I'm not a Laker fan I'm just stating the obvious. And its strange because NY baseball football and hockey teams are typically decent but never basketball. Not since pat Ewing anyways. And that was a lifetime ago.

Neither has NY competed this year. And I'll bet you LA will get another championship before NY.

By the way I'm not a Laker fan I'm just stating the obvious. And its strange because NY baseball football and hockey teams are typically decent but never basketball. Not since pat Ewing anyways. And that was a lifetime ago.

Six games left, both teams will finish with the worst and fourth worst records. So, you are wrong, both these teams were out of the playoff picture by the end of November. So you were wrong, live with it.

I don't care if either team wins a title, the Knicks have hope, they will have a lot of cap space and a good pick, the Lakers are saddled with another year of Bryant's contract, and a bunch of nobodies and a pick. The Lakers are a far cry from when Buss was alive.

Six games left, both teams will finish with the worst and fourth worst records. So, you are wrong, both these teams were out of the playoff picture by the end of November. So you were wrong, live with it.

I don't care if either team wins a title, the Knicks have hope, they will have a lot of cap space and a good pick, the Lakers are saddled with another year of Bryant's contract, and a bunch of nobodies and a pick. The Lakers are a far cry from when Buss was alive.
I'm not talking about this year. I'm talking about that organizations ability to get to and win a NBA championship. Detroit's been there or to the eastern conference finals at least 8 times since 1988. 3 championships. Boston heat Lakers and many others have climbed the mountain and won it. Almost everyone but the Knicks. They are like our Detroit Lions. They may never win in my lifetime.

So dont try and compare yourselves with LA and get rid of Carmelo because he sucks at D. Never win.

When will the Yankees be relevant again? Maybe in 2030 when they've finally paid off A Rods contract. Lol

Tigers have beat them last 3 times meeting them in the playoffs.

I'm not talking about this year. I'm talking about that organizations ability to get to and win a NBA championship. Detroit's been there or to the eastern conference finals at least 8 times since 1988. 3 championships. Boston heat Lakers and many others have climbed the mountain and won it. Almost everyone but the Knicks. They are like our Detroit Lions. They may never win in my lifetime.

So dont try and compare yourselves with LA and get rid of Carmelo because he sucks at D. Never win.

You are confused, you are the one stating the finish of this year, not me. The Lakers have lost that ability to sign as the organization has changed.

The Knicks with Phil Jackson have a better shot than the Lakers who have little money under the cap. The Knicks "climbed the mountain" in the 70's and threatened a few times with Ewing.

How am I comparing myself with anyone? What are you talking about? You make no sense, I'm talking about two franchises and their future, me comparing myself with two franchises? Please clarify.

You are confused, you are the one stating the finish of this year, not me. The Lakers have lost that ability to sign as the organization has changed.

The Knicks with Phil Jackson have a better shot than the Lakers who have little money under the cap. The Knicks "climbed the mountain" in the 70's and threatened a few times with Ewing.

How am I comparing myself with anyone? What are you talking about? You make no sense, I'm talking about two franchises and their future, me comparing myself with two franchises? Please clarify.
I'm busting your balls if you're a knick fan. Compared to Lakers history Knicks dont even hold their jocks. Who will win a championship sooner? Even if it looks better now for the Knicks they'll fuck it up and Lakers will make moves and win. Too bad you couldn't get lebron. He would have been a legend there.

I'm busting your balls if you're a knick fan. Compared to Lakers history Knicks dont even hold their jocks. Who will win a championship sooner? Even if it looks better now for the Knicks they'll fuck it up and Lakers will make moves and win. Too bad you couldn't get lebron. He would have been a legend there.

I remember when the 2 Wallaces teshawn billups and rip broke up this piston fan said "dont worry its just a rebuilding year" lol. That was like 7 years ago? Lol.

You are sadly mistaken, I'm not a Knicks fan, don't even know where you got that idea. Like I said a couple posts ago, I don't care if either team wins a title, in fact if they both went 0-82, it wouldn't hurt me.

Lakers don't have the front office to make the right moves to win, Jim Buss is a joke as an owner. Jackson gives the Knicks a chance, but I'm not convinced it's a good one.

Too bad you can't get Lebron, he'd be a legend there.

Forum List

Back