Final Florida Senate Count (Scott wins by 10003).

So, why you Repubs pissing and moaning for the past few weeks and not letting the Supervisor of Elections do their job? See no fraud except in the heads of Trumpists.

So, why you Repubs pissing and moaning for the past few weeks and not letting the Supervisor of Elections do their job? See no fraud except in the heads of Trumpists.
Lol, do their job? That’s what we kept asking them to do! They wouldn’t!

Well, congrats to the Scott voters and better luck next time to the Democrats.
And Florida--get your act together, please!

You see, I am fine with the results. The people have spoken. No crying like a whacked baby about voter fraud.

You see, I am fine with the results. The people have spoken. No crying like a whacked baby about voter fraud.
Man, that was CLOSE. A lot of races were like that this time. It means a lot of discontented people did not get their way.

Man, that was CLOSE. A lot of races were like that this time. It means a lot of discontented people did not get their way.
That is democracy in action. I will live with the results even if I did not vote for the individual. I will never demean myself with lies of voter fraud.

Forum List

Back