Final dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

code1211

Apr 8, 2009
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oscar Mike Golf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Still too small, too slow and

TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a run. I don't know how much of this I can stand.

GO DAWGS! Tonight is THE Night Baby!

It's ridiculous. I can't even watch these games cause I get so worked up. Tonight it's not going to finish until I'm asleep. I'll DVR the thing.

What's up with that, anyway? It seems like the final championship game should be on early enough so kids could watch it.

The Boe household is rooting for Butler, as our "home" teams have washed out.

Go Dawgs!

GO DAWGS! Tonight is THE Night Baby!

I had to look just to figure out who made it to the finals.

Question which dogs are you pulling for the Bulldogs or the Huskies? Both are dawgs. Are you just saying that so when the final is in, you can say you were pulling for the winner? Damn! That sounds like something I would do.

By the way, just to make waves, Go UConn's dawgs!

Immie

Dawg-gone-it............Butler played the worst game they have ever played last night, when it was the MOST important game of their young lives.

But, what a GREAT and UNEXPECTED Run they gave us all here in Indy, what a thrill to follow them all the way to the Final Game..............we here in Indy are proud of our

Butler Bulldogs!

I tell you what EZ, they couldn't buy a bucket. 13%? They'll be seeing shots rim out in their dreams for years to come. If they had shot just 25%, they'd have won going away.

The one part of the game that has to work wasn't working.

Too bad. I really like these guys. They all seem like like regular guys. So many big time athletes are more like tatooed street thugs than student athletes. These kids got a shot which is more than they expected in December.

Good run among the big guys.

Forum List

Back