Final 24 hours and Dems totally focused...on Sarah Palin! LOL OMG!

Why in the world are Dems so afraid of Palin? If I were a liberal, Obama and his policies are scary.

The best part is.. they claim she is a bumbling idot.... and then shit their pants over every word she utters. What's wrong with that picture?

I mean really, Obama scares the shit outta me.... but not because I think he's stupid. What's wrong with these people?

In Georgia the Republican gubernatorial candidate Nathan Deal runs ads stating Roy Barnes and Obama are partners in government. Barnes has not held office in 8 years and has no ties to Obama.
It is called politics folks. In politics the dumbasses believe the talking head fools like Sarah Palin and the DNC's absurd ads.

What have they got to run on? "We broke all our promises and ran the economy into the ground!" How is that a winning slogan.

They think the voters are suffering ADD. The Dems got our attention, and they now regret it. And Sarah isn't enough of a distraction

DNC ad: 'Don't let Palin win' - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

November 01, 2010
Categories:Sarah Palin

DNC ad: 'Don't let Palin win'"

I needed a laugh and the Dems delivered!

Thanks!
Ya' wanna know what's extra funny?

That group that's lining-up, to the RIGHT of us!!!!!

(.....And, THEY'RE gonna get her, FIRST!!!)

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

529.gif

Just out of curiousity, what is the point of your sig line with Palin's quote about having used medical treatment in Canada?

Palin/Beck are the leaders of the right.

Then I guess you libs are led by Karl Marx and Saul Alinski.... sorry, but I'll take Beck and Palin any day.

You libs are so scared of them two.

I hope they both run in 2012.... just to see ya'll have a breakdown of epic proportions!
(actually, we are seeing that now)

Here's another one, from Yay-hoo!

Can Sarah Palin save House Democrats? Many of the party's endangered incumbents are spending their final days campaigning as much against the former Alaska governor as against their Republican rivals.

No one in American politics engenders stronger feelings than Palin, the 2008 Republican vice presidential nominee. Republicans love her, but Democrats and independents view her unfavorably with equal intensity.

Democrats' Last Hope: Sarah Palin - Yahoo! News

Man, oh man...Fear, loathing and desperation sure ain't pretty. :lol::lol::lol:

The voters ask "We sent you to clean things up, you promised to listen to us and not pull stupid stuff like doing things we hate. You did everything we asked you not to do, and nothing we did ask you to do, and now you want to talk to us of Sarah Palin?"

The voters ask "We sent you to clean things up, you promised to listen to us and not pull stupid stuff like doing things we hate. You did everything we asked you not to do, and nothing we did ask you to do, and now you want to talk to us of Sarah Palin?"

:clap2:

If you think the THUMPING the liberal Democratics are probably going to take tomorrow is sending them into a tail spin ...

just imagine how the poor bedeviled simps would react to the phrase,

"President Sarah Palin."

I barely finish speaking of liberoidal thin-skin and Retarda shows up on cue!

Gotta respect good timing.

I know you think you are extremely witty. But don't believe everything you think.

I know you know you are retarded, and you are. So you can go ahead and accept what you know in that one case.

Why do you keep clapping with your childish remarks?? That is really pathetic.

If you think the THUMPING the liberal Democratics are probably going to take tomorrow is sending them into a tail spin ...

"President Sarah Palin."

You are such an idiot. You STILL don't get it. Libs find Palin terribly amusing. She replaced George Bush as the Republican clown that's always good for a laugh. She'll be president when you grow some brains. Next never.

I know you think you are extremely witty. But don't believe everything you think.

I know you know you are retarded, and you are. So you can go ahead and accept what you know in that one case.

Why do you keep clapping with your childish remarks?? That is really pathetic.

No no, Retarda. Your mistake. (You hear that a LOT, I know.)

I wasn't applauding my own comments, ya fucking stupid chump. I have been applauding YOU!

Ladies and germs, give it up for Retarda!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

"President Sarah Palin."

You are such an idiot. You STILL don't get it. Libs find Palin terribly amusing. She replaced George Bush as the Republican clown that's always good for a laugh. She'll be president when you grow some brains. Next never.

Libs need something to hold their attention other than shiny bits of foil and President Obama's constant stream of deliberate lies. So you fixate on things that are miles above you. This is why you spend inordinate amounts of time dwelling on Palin.

And if you had any fucking ability to comprehend the meaning of words (you don't), you'd realize that I never said Sarah would become President.

To grasp this (YOU clearly don't have any chance on your own) you need to appreciate the difference between what I posted ("imagine how the poor bedeviled simps would react") and what you seem to imagine I said . . . .

It involves a concept far beyond your severely limited abilities (conditional statements). Have an adult WITH brains explain that to you, Retarda. That's a good girl.

Forum List

Back