Fimbulwinter

Gungnir

Apr 29, 2008
I contend that the industrial age was actually concieved of as an attempt to increase global temperatures to hold off the Great Winter and thus thwart the dreadful Twilight of the Gods.

Discuss.

:party:

As further evidence I name Isaac Newton, Alexander Hamilton, Guiseppe Garibaldi, Henry Ford, Nikola Tesla, and Guglielmo Marconi, and Walt Disney as leading members of this movement.

I was more inclined towards Ragnarokr but this conspiracy does need a good musical score -- Gotterdamerung it is then!

Just in from the front, the mysterious funding for Al Gore's infamous anti-Global Warming Campaign actually originates from Loki Investment Firm who has as a major stock holder George Soros.

The Plot Thickens!

Great idea!

I propose one piece in the score which shall be named The FAT Ride of the Valkeries whereupon these harpies plague the earth with flying SUVs sporting bumper stickers which read: My other ride is a fire-breathing Fafner.

And can we can't possible go wrong if we include the Fafengeugen Cycle, too.

I also suggest that we kill off Erda in the first act, just for realism's sake.

I knew you were part of the vast anti-global warming conspiracy!

Killing Erda? What are you thinking? Haven't you ever heard of Snowball Earth?

I knew you were part of the vast anti-global warming conspiracy!

Yeah, I finally joined when they threw in a free desk pen set with my membership. If I keep my mouth shut, they promise I'll be eligible for health care in five years, too.

Killing Erda? What are you thinking? Haven't you ever heard of Snowball Earth?

What has Mother Nature ever done for me?

Forum List

Back