Filthy Don Is Demanding That Witnesses Tell Him What They Told Mueller

"In the other episode, Mr. Trump asked his former chief of staff, Reince Priebus, how his interview had gone with the special counsel’s investigators and whether they had been “nice,” according to two people familiar with the discussion."

Funny how no one is ever actually named.

Nowhere in that article does it allege he asked about details. In one he asked about firing Mueller, in another he asked were they "nice".

And of course it's all according to "sources".

And I demand that Donald Trump be executed for treason.
Please outline specific acts of treason committed by Trump that are covered in the Constitution ?

Treason per the US constitution: "adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Trump administration holds off on new Russia sanctions, despite law

Trump has been giving comfort to the enemy since before he was elected. He attacks our allies and our previous presidents, but praises and comforts Putin. Treason.

Please outline specific acts of treason committed by Trump that are covered in the Constitution ?

Treason per the US constitution: "adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."

Trump has been giving comfort to the enemy since before he was elected. He attacks our allies and our previous presidents, but praises and comforts Putin. Treason.
God you're a dingbat!

God you're a dingbat!

These are some of the most delusional human beings alive.

All attorneys pm witnesses after interviews or testimony. This is so normal it's boring. But, as an excuse for Trump hysteria, it's priceless.

God you're a dingbat!

leftists at trump:

200w.webp

200w.webp

Last edited:

God you're a dingbat!

leftists at trump:

200w.webp

Nice image that’s not showing, there.

‘Trump reportedly asked his former chief of staff Reince Priebus if special counsel investigators had been "nice" during his interview, according to The New York Times, citing two people familiar with the conversation.

Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigators are aware of two occasions where Trump asked witnesses about conversations they had with investigators, The New York Times reported Wednesday, citing three people familiar with the encounters.’

NYT: Trump asked witnesses about special counsel conversations - CNNPolitics

Trump is afraid Mueller won’t be nice to him.
I keep asking this: so what?
It is my understanding that his lawyers and all lawyers would advise their client not to do that....for many many many good reasons....none that are illegal, but all to protect the person, in this case, the president, from any further headaches or liabilities.

Also, by the president doing this, it now opens up his employees or ex employees being called back to the Special Counsel for another interrogation on what they discussed, which in turn means his employees will get hit with tens of thousands of dollars MORE in legal fees....

There is no executive privilege, unless the discussions are about USA policy and the likes, discussing the interrogation and what the employees told Trump, would not be covered...

So basically, all of these out of the ordinary moves by Trump, is costing hiss employees a fortune in lawyer fees,

and it only prolongs the Special Counsel's team investigation, and getting to the end....

Trump keeps making moves, that makes the investigation go longer and longer than necessary....

The person to blame for the length of this investigation, is Trump....and the Trump Team who ALL LIED about their contacts and dealings with the Russians, only later to be found out....

It almost makes me think Trump is trying to direct a reality show, and has no new script for the Season, so he is making certain this drama drags out..... for the audience to keep tuned in to the show, until the end of the Season finale.... :rolleyes:

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/07/us/p … cgahn.html

Never go full dipshit. Never.

"What, What...I need to play stupid about this."
\
Russian Roulette
March 8, 2018
Out next week: Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump by Michael Isikoff and David Corn.
Yahoo News has an excerpt:
What could possibly explain Trump’s unwavering sympathy for the Russian strongman, his refusal to acknowledge Putin’s repressive tactics, his whitewashing of Putin’s abuses in Ukraine and Syria, his dismissal of the murders of Putin’s critics, his blind eye to Putin’s cyberattacks and disinformation campaigns aimed at subverting Western democracies?

Trump’s brief trip to Moscow held clues to this mystery. His two days there would later become much discussed because of allegations that he engaged in weird sexual antics while in Russia — claims that were not confirmed. But this visit was significant because it revealed what motivated Trump the most: the opportunity to build more monuments to himself and to make more money. Trump realized that he could attain none of his dreams in Moscow without forging a bond with the former KGB lieutenant colonel who was now the president of Russia.

This trek to Russia was the birth of a bromance — or something darker — that would soon upend American politics and then scandalize Trump’s presidency. And it began in the most improbable way — as the brainstorm of a hustling music publicist trying to juice the career of a second-tier pop singer.
You are hawking a book written by flaming liberals including mother jones flamer, David Corn.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/07/us/p … cgahn.html

Never go full dipshit. Never.

"What, What...I need to play stupid about this."
\
Russian Roulette
March 8, 2018
Out next week: Russian Roulette: The Inside Story of Putin’s War on America and the Election of Donald Trump by Michael Isikoff and David Corn.
Yahoo News has an excerpt:
What could possibly explain Trump’s unwavering sympathy for the Russian strongman, his refusal to acknowledge Putin’s repressive tactics, his whitewashing of Putin’s abuses in Ukraine and Syria, his dismissal of the murders of Putin’s critics, his blind eye to Putin’s cyberattacks and disinformation campaigns aimed at subverting Western democracies?

Trump’s brief trip to Moscow held clues to this mystery. His two days there would later become much discussed because of allegations that he engaged in weird sexual antics while in Russia — claims that were not confirmed. But this visit was significant because it revealed what motivated Trump the most: the opportunity to build more monuments to himself and to make more money. Trump realized that he could attain none of his dreams in Moscow without forging a bond with the former KGB lieutenant colonel who was now the president of Russia.

This trek to Russia was the birth of a bromance — or something darker — that would soon upend American politics and then scandalize Trump’s presidency. And it began in the most improbable way — as the brainstorm of a hustling music publicist trying to juice the career of a second-tier pop singer.
You are hawking a book written by flaming liberals including mother jones flamer, David Corn.

That one is off the rails... just read any of his posts. They read like the rantings of a mental patient; which he may very well be.

‘Trump reportedly asked his former chief of staff Reince Priebus if special counsel investigators had been "nice" during his interview, according to The New York Times, citing two people familiar with the conversation.

Special counsel Robert Mueller's investigators are aware of two occasions where Trump asked witnesses about conversations they had with investigators, The New York Times reported Wednesday, citing three people familiar with the encounters.’

NYT: Trump asked witnesses about special counsel conversations - CNNPolitics

Trump is afraid Mueller won’t be nice to him.
I keep asking this: so what?
It is my understanding that his lawyers and all lawyers would advise their client not to do that....for many many many good reasons....none that are illegal, but all to protect the person, in this case, the president, from any further headaches or liabilities.

Also, by the president doing this, it now opens up his employees or ex employees being called back to the Special Counsel for another interrogation on what they discussed, which in turn means his employees will get hit with tens of thousands of dollars MORE in legal fees....

There is no executive privilege, unless the discussions are about USA policy and the likes, discussing the interrogation and what the employees told Trump, would not be covered...

So basically, all of these out of the ordinary moves by Trump, is costing hiss employees a fortune in lawyer fees,

and it only prolongs the Special Counsel's team investigation, and getting to the end....

Trump keeps making moves, that makes the investigation go longer and longer than necessary....

The person to blame for the length of this investigation, is Trump....and the Trump Team who ALL LIED about their contacts and dealings with the Russians, only later to be found out....

It almost makes me think Trump is trying to direct a reality show, and has no new script for the Season, so he is making certain this drama drags out..... for the audience to keep tuned in to the show, until the end of the Season finale.... :rolleyes:
so what?

Execution with no evidence, I hope you’re never on jury duty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And you are the ones who kept screaming lock her up, lock her up. Funny. Can you spell hypocrite?
there is actual evidence. and she admitted it. but don't let facts hit you in the face stoop
That's just total hypocrisy on your part. You can't accuse and condem without a trial in one case and object to it in the other. If there was actually evidence and if she actually confessed to a crime, then she'd be put on trial. She never was. You ARE A COMPLETE AND TOTAL HYPOCRITE.

Forum List

Back