Filthy Democrat Spits on Citizen

They're melting and degenerating into filthy violent thugs. Better arm yourselves. It's gonna get very nasty.
Protester spits in Trump supporter's face before rally in Minneapolis
The right is pushing the left to do it.
The right is gonna be badly surprised if they push to far.
The only people doing violence are you cockroaches. You filth are gonna keep on until people start dying. A lot of people aren't going to play that with you bastards.

They're melting and degenerating into filthy violent thugs. Better arm yourselves. It's gonna get very nasty.
You're confused. Political rallies are legal in this Country. Spitting on someone is assault. You ignorant cocksucker.

The only people doing violence are you cockroaches. You filth are gonna keep on until people start dying. A lot of people aren't going to play that with you bastards.

Indeed. The Democrats are just like children who think Daddy will never find out. He's been watching all along.

You faggots should consider yourselves lucky. Trump supporters are cutting you idiots a break because they know you're weak and ignorant.

You're a liar.
Fortunately for me, you're nothing but a self-admitted troll.
Better that than a commie cockroach traitor.
LOL

Suuure, self-admitted troll. Don't you wanna talk about how the right is pushing the left to spit on them?

Better man than me...........I'd have knocked the fucker out. LOL

That settles it quickly............It will come to that.........they keep pushing and are not gonna like it when they get pushed back .......

shows that they are SCUMBAGS..............every dang one of the commies.......

That settles it quickly............It will come to that.........they keep pushing and are not gonna like it when they get pushed back .......

Spitting is the left pushing back.

BS.........It is a Trump Rally why don't they stay at home.........They are there to start shit...........Period.............

Grow the hell up and stop crying that you lost the last election.......

Where I'm from..........spitting in your face is fighting actions..........sooner or later that is what they are going to get..........it's what they want........but who the hell cares.......

They are a disgrace to this country.

We're gonna start spitting soon.

BS.........It is a Trump Rally why don't they stay at home.........They are there to start shit...........Period.............

Grow the hell up and stop crying that you lost the last election.......

Where I'm from..........spitting in your face is fighting actions..........sooner or later that is what they are going to get..........it's what they want........but who the hell cares.......

They are a disgrace to this country.
Hey, I'm just using mightie tightie whitie rightie spitie logic. When someone is pushed to extremes -- it's not their fault. It's their target's fault for pushing them too far. You don't like it? TFB. Too many one the right are pining for civil war and blaming the left for pushing them into it.

Forum List

Back