Filmmaker Who Targeted ACORN Arrested in Alleged Senate Phone Scheme

Thank you for that. It really annoyed the hell out of me that Congress, including the cowardly Dems, stripped them of grants over these videos. Anyone with half a brain could see they were doctored.

They jumped the gun due to all the angry Republicans. And now, those same angry Republicans don't want people to "jump the gun" with the guy here who got caught dressed as a telephone repairman.

You figure he was paying attention during history class and paid attention to a thing called Watergate? :eusa_eh:

Guess not.

A blog? You are trying to use a blog to wipe away over 20 investigations? Try that in one of your courses. Fail big time.

A blog? No. This is news you can find on any website. I used the first one I could find. A non-partisan group found them innocent of all charges. That was my point.

Congressional Study Finds No ACORN Violations The Speakers Lobby

There's Fox News.
Thank you for that. It really annoyed the hell out of me that Congress, including the cowardly Dems, stripped them of grants over these videos. Anyone with half a brain could see they were doctored.

Unfortunately most politicians of all political stripes are skittish at any sign of controversy, either real or anticipated.

It doesn't help that, despite not being guilty of what they've accused, ACORN has also been shown to not be running their ship as tight as they should have been.

A blog? You are trying to use a blog to wipe away over 20 investigations? Try that in one of your courses. Fail big time.

A blog? No. This is news you can find on any website. I used the first one I could find. A non-partisan group found them innocent of all charges. That was my point.

There's Fox News.

I'm sorry but 20 some states have been investigation these people. Too bad you don't link to the convictions that have already taken place on ACORN employees. Mostly for fraudulent voter registration. But there's nothing wrong with that right? Because after all they are Democrats.

ACORN is nothing more than part of the Democrat political machine. And crooked. We all saw their employees wanting to "help" set up under age prostitution even. And that's all ok with you. Sick Sick Sick.

There's Fox News.

And right in your link we find that the Democrats are protecting ACORN.

"Rep. Steve King (R-IA) has asked Conyers to hold hearings to scrutinize ACORN’s activities. But Conyers declined."

Thank you

And right in your link we find that the Democrats are protecting ACORN.

"Rep. Steve King (R-IA) has asked Conyers to hold hearings to scrutinize ACORN’s activities. But Conyers declined."

Thank you

I didn't realize one Democrat means Democrats.

Though for the record, Steve King is a loony who believes investigating dumb things like this which have already been settled rather than real issues.

The guy makes out there statements to get attention.

They jumped the gun due to all the angry Republicans. And now, those same angry Republicans don't want people to "jump the gun" with the guy here who got caught dressed as a telephone repairman.

You figure he was paying attention during history class and paid attention to a thing called Watergate? :eusa_eh:

Guess not.

you're being dishonest again...nearly every, if not all, republicans or whom you percieve as republicans have condemned this

why don't you be intellectually honest and condemn the libs who have already convicted this guy?

you're being dishonest again...nearly every, if not all, republicans or whom you percieve as republicans have condemned this

why don't you be intellectually honest and condemn the libs who have already convicted this guy?

You seemed to have misunderstood my statement badly.

Just for the record.

They are all innocent until proven guilty.

Of course they are. Now I only wish those on the board who condemned ACORN when the video came out were only as waiting to give judgment as they were for this guy. I'm sure I could go back and dig out some of the threads.

If this guy is convicted though, he's fucked. Both figuratively and literally.

you seem incapable of explaining how

Read my post before this. And I'm not going to condemn anyone because I haven't seen you condemn a damn person back then or now who condemned ACORN when the videos came out.

James O'Keefe was a right wing hero for his theatrics regarding Acorn. Look at him now.

Just because someone is a hero doesnt mean they can negate all the good they do with one stupid act.

Thats what annoys me when people say we should believe so and so because he once did something heroic as if we should ignore everything they say and do now because of something in the past.

Just because someone is a hero doesnt mean they can negate all the good they do with one stupid act.

Thats what annoys me when people say we should believe so and so because he once did something heroic as if we should ignore everything they say and do now because of something in the past.

Well ironically enough, the praise he got from the ACORN video probably bolstered his streak of trying to find the scoop which resulted in him trying to tap the phone of a U.S. Senator. Even on one's worst day, you have to know that's not a good idea.

James O'Keefe was a right wing hero for his theatrics regarding Acorn. Look at him now.

Now you are defending felons.

This turnip is the typical white racist Republican who has no respect for American ideals.

Forum List

Back