Filmmaker should be charged for murder

Does anyone have a copy of the memo or executive order that Barack filled out to have the man arrested?

If the man was arrested without Obama's knowledge or consent then Obama is NOT in charge of this situation and doesn't need to be POTUS.

Oh, here comes Vel.

The mitwitt that thinks Obama single handedly runs every federal bureau, while simultaneously doing NOTHING but campaigning and also doing nothing at all.

Give it a break, you got a copy of EO or the memo? Otherwise it is a conspiracy theory, like he 9/11 truthers.

I wouldn't call him a nitwit, I think narcissist is a better description. Obama thinks he is so much better at everything than anyone else he can't imagine not sticking his nose into everything.

By the way, ever hear of a new invention called a phone? It saves a lot of paper.

Midler is speaking for this administration? Really?

PC, you just keep lowering the bar on shit based posts.

The fellow that created that video had every right to do so under our Constitution. One can put out pro-KKK videos on the net with impunity. That is as it should be.

Someone posted that the fellow that did the video had been arrested. But did not state the charges. Since that fellow seems to a rather unsavory character, perhaps we had better wait until we find out the charges, if he was truly arrested, before making judgements. And maybe the jurisdicition from which those charges come.

Feel free to point out where she said Midler speaks for anyone other than herself.

Well, then....what terrorism would this American be charged with?
(Oops...ended that sentence with a preposition!)
He's not a native American, not that it really matters.

But if he was a Muslim inciting other Muslims to riot against America you can be pretty much assured he'd be charged with terrorism in a heart beat.

Where is the evidence that he was "inciting other Muslims to riot against America," as opposed to hoping to make a profit from a piece of junk film.....

...lots of Hollywood folks do exactly that.

And if you could do as you suggest....would you charge Clint Eastwood with murder for making the Dirty Harry films?
After all, he was inciting....well, you get it...

Last edited:
panic is in the air of the little world the right has created for themsleves.

the flailing is jsut going to get worse.

When they lose this election big time and lose the control of the house some of these people are going to Hurt Americans.

That will be the end of this little branch of the republican party and the R party will be in the wilderness for a couple of decades.

I wish it were not the case but I fear its the course these nutters are traveling.

"...panic is in the air..."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0kSpfAoyZs]Love Is In The Air - YouTube[/ame]

Well, then....what terrorism would this American be charged with?
(Oops...ended that sentence with a preposition!)
He's not a native American, not that it really matters.

But if he was a Muslim inciting other Muslims to riot against America you can be pretty much assured he'd be charged with terrorism in a heart beat.

Where is the evidence that he was "inciting other Muslims to riot against America," as opposed to hoping to make a profit from a piece of junk film.....

...lots of Hollywood folks do exactly that.

And if you could do as you suggest....would you charge Clint Eastwood with murder for making the Dirty Harry films?
After all, he was inciting....well, you get it...
No, I don't get the comparison. I simply see you flailing.

Forum List

Back