Film review: Fahrenheit 9/11

Originally posted by OCA
Not man enough to answer the nic question he Chippewa?

lots of people use the 'invisible mode' because its there and they can. It shouldn't be used as a method of attacking someones credibility, unless of course you'd like to question Jimnyc and SirEvils credibility when they go 'invisible'.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
lots of people use the 'invisible mode' because its there and they can. It shouldn't be used as a method of attacking someones credibility, unless of course you'd like to question Jimnyc and SirEvils credibility when they go 'invisible'.

Evil is an idiot, leave him out of it :D Jimnyc, shit he used to come here but I wonder if he's still alive:D

Ok fair enough on the invisible, how about the two nics can I hit him with that or is Flasher/Chippewa the Special Olympic poster of the month and its hands off or we could have a chandelier swinger on our hands?

Originally posted by OCA
Evil is an idiot, leave him out of it :D Jimnyc, shit he used to come here but I wonder if he's still alive:D

You can stop wondering, I'm alive.... barely! Worked 15 hours friday, 17 on saturday, 17 on sunday (then 2 hours sleep last night) and then 10 more hours today. Wanna sleep for a week, but I have to watch the Sopranos tonight since I missed it last night. I won't read anymore here tonight because I know you bastards will ruin the finale for me!!

I'm well though, just tired. :)

Originally posted by jimnyc
You can stop wondering, I'm alive.... barely! Worked 15 hours friday, 17 on saturday, 17 on sunday (then 2 hours sleep last night) and then 10 more hours today. Wanna sleep for a week, but I have to watch the Sopranos tonight since I missed it last night. I won't read anymore here tonight because I know you bastards will ruin the finale for me!!

Haha I knew this post would draw the wily Jimnyc out of his lair! Jesus man they are killing ya there! Hope they are paying ya well, talk to ya later ;)

Originally posted by Sir Evil
You no good Greek bastard you! I new you blew me off for that party after that statement!

Ah come on now, its all in good fun. Ask me what is exactly at exit 13 off of 287, come on bro I dare ya :D

Originally posted by OCA
You don't have the will power to ignore me. I'm too interesting and provocative to be ignored.

Spoken like someone who is quite self-important.
Get a room, funboy.:D

Originally posted by jimnyc

Hope you enjoy it. I thought it was a fitting final episode, as Tony does what he realizes a General must do for the good of his men and his army.

In a Gangster's Paradise anyway....

Thought you weren't discussing anything with me lowlife. Looks like I was right, ahh the first person to have an online crush on me. I'm flattered Chippewa/Flasher but unlike your buddies i'm not a twinkie.

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Hey, I have to hide because nobody likes me!:(

DK has a valid point here! some of us use the option, some don't.

I generally use it as my computer is on 24 hrs. a day sometimes with this window open.

No sense in you all thinking I'm here if I'm not.

But now that I think about it, it would be fun to watch OCA typing away: "Hey ya stupid faggot blah, blah blah...."

Originally posted by OCA
Thought you weren't discussing anything with me lowlife. Looks like I was right, ahh the first person to have an online crush on me. I'm flattered Chippewa/Flasher but unlike your buddies i'm not a twinkie.

Gay talk is so fun, isn't it OCA.
I should think it would bore you after a while though.

Originally posted by nycflasher
I generally use it as my computer is on 24 hrs. a day sometimes with this window open.

No sense in you all thinking I'm here if I'm not.

But now that I think about it, it would be fun to watch OCA typing away: "Hey ya stupid faggot blah, blah blah...."

Its even more fun to watch someone desperately trying to discredit the undiscreditable and ironclad. Kind of like watching open heart surgery, ugly but interesting.

Originally posted by nycflasher
Gay talk is so fun, isn't it OCA.
I should think it would bore you after a while though.

No its so sweet when the arrow is right on target and finds its mark as is the case with you.

Originally posted by menewa
Coulter is a disgrace to all columnist. She's the biggest generalizer of all time.
She'll take one obscure, quacky quote from one person who has liberal leanings and then she'll use that as a device to bash all liberals as if this one person she quotes is the spokesperson for all progressives. She's a sham. Her style prevents any intelligent debate or compromise or mutual understanding on an issue.
That's like a liberal taking a quote from conservatives as varied as John McCain or John Ashcroft and saying it applies to all conservatives. There are many degrees to liberal and conservative thought but she thoroughly fails to see this.
Althoug I usually disagree with someone like Cal Thomas, at least his columns are based in logic and reason and I can respect his viewpoints.
Coulter exist for nothing but shock value. Plus, she considers a quick search of Lexis-Nexis thorough research.
For god sakes, she called Rick Bragg an elitist yankee NY Times reporter. He grew up in a small town in Alabama just like me and we have the same alma mater, Auburn University, far from an elitists, liberal school.

I just can't let this go unchallenged. Like it has anything in it that was worth reading anyway.

So obviously you're a liberal. That's pretty easy to see, since all liberals hate both Rush and Anne. Reason being is because both of them can rip you lying ass fucking liberals to shreds. Because if it's one thing that conservatives can do, it's stand toe to toe with a liberal and win. Because unlike liberals, conservatives demand that the TRUTH be known. Liberals are happy being fed any kind of bullshit that sounds good to them. Lies included. Now you know this is true, because there won't be any good conservatives go see that fucking piece of shit monkey moore has made because we all know it's full of lies just like his other crap. But OH BOY, you fucking liberals are just chomping at the bit to go see this America bashing propaganda, and then you all will go about trying to tell us conservatives it's all TRUE, only because you're blind to the truth.

So try again drum boy. It's you fucking liberals that do all the lying. Not us conservatives.

Forum List

Back