Film "Brothers in heart" to the Sinematek

Why Israeli hospitals heal wounded Palestinians that attacked Israel & even killed Israeli's in conflicts is a mystery to me. Oh how I detest what Zionism has become.

The documentary "Brothers in heart" will be officially shown for the first time in the Sinematek, Tel Aviv, on 11.10, 7 PM. Tells the story of A heart of a deceased IDF combat soldier, being given to a Palestinian man

Salim receives heart of Cpl. killed in accidental shooting - Israel News, Ynetnews

HEART BROTHERS Trailer VOST English - YouTube

Why Israeli hospitals heal wounded Palestinians that attacked Israel & even killed Israeli's in conflicts is a mystery to me. Oh how I detest what Zionism has become.

The documentary "Brothers in heart" will be officially shown for the first time in the Sinematek, Tel Aviv, on 11.10, 7 PM. Tells the story of A heart of a deceased IDF combat soldier, being given to a Palestinian man

Salim receives heart of Cpl. killed in accidental shooting - Israel News, Ynetnews

This is Israel. Nothing like the haters make of it

Time for Israel to care for the well being of their their own citizens & their own country & let the Palestinians take care of their own for a change.

This is Israel. Nothing like the haters make of it

I have to disagree. History has proven that for Israeli's to do anything to help Palestinians will cost them more Israeli lives.

That is correct. But if that family had a chance to make a great Tikkun Olam, blessed are they for taking it.

There comes a point where Israeli's must ask --- is it better for us to reach out to our enemies to help them & be killed for it like with Netanyahoos damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to Palestinians or better to let them just fend for themselves for a change while we live?

I have to disagree. History has proven that for Israeli's to do anything to help Palestinians will cost them more Israeli lives.

That is correct. But if that family had a chance to make a great Tikkun Olam, blessed are they for taking it.

But's were Jews so we have to take the higher stand.

Just curious Lipush. With my disdain for Netanyahoo & his Likud treatment of the Palestinians with his damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to Israel's enemy to get Israeli's killed, which Israeli political partry comes closest to my way of thinking on how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians?

There comes a point where Israeli's must ask --- is it better for us to reach out to our enemies to help them & be killed for it like with Netanyahoos damn peace offerings, security fence & land concessions to Palestinians or better to let them just fend for themselves for a change while we live?

But's were Jews so we have to take the higher stand.

Forum List

Back