Fill In The Blank:Hillary Clinton:For The First Time In My Adult Life,I Am Proud Of {.............?}

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:boobies: Lets's have some more fun with Hillary. Can you just imagine if she made this "Michelle Obama Laughable Statement"?. Hillary has accomplished so much in her 30/40 years in politics. Yes, she has done so much to improve the economy and well being for all 300 Million Americans! So many accomplishments that MSNBC would have to produce a two hour special on Hillary. Well, what if Hillary later on in the campaign decided to use the "Infamous Michelle Statement". What can she claim that she is finally proud of?:banana:
Pant Suits?

• Banned
Hillary: For the first time in my adult life, I am very proud, because if I hadn't married Bill Clinton, I probably would have gone to jail at least three times by now.

For the first time in my adult life, I think I've gotten away with just about anything and everything now, and hey I'm not any wheres near or done yet y'all, so if you all give me the chance, then I can really show y'all what it's really like to have a corrupt, lying, criminal minded WOMAN career politician or what ever else y'all want to call it in the white house next. LOL

New Topics

Forum List

Back