Figures. Obama Sticks It to Workers Making Less Than $30,000 a Year

Pubs only care about the rich.

Ya know why cuz I work for the rich and they treat me very fucking well.

Right, no problem with that- until they decide not to LOL

Always the rich guy right? The problem is that the majority of small business's as a rule are not owned by rich guys, just middle class entrepenuaers. large corporations are owned by investors, mutual funds, pension funds, and hire managers that are compensated for delivering profits. So it's the rich guys right? You still have no clue to how this country works do you.

So you trust rich Pubs on your retirement, pension, pollution, safety, min wage? In this day and age? Hell the MBA's are running the corps now and they don't teach them ethics any more.

Pubs would never go along with extending the payroll taxes, they were against them in the first place. Change the channel.

News flash: it was the GOP that wanted the payroll holiday ended. They were the first to propose it and the first to oppose it. Just another example of a party in disarray...kind of like Mitch, Yertle the Turtle, McConnell voting down his own bill. :lol:

Pubs are on both sides of every issue and blame Obama every time, and the idiot dupes ALWAYS believe them LOL- They're ALL rich white guys, just having a bad streak lol.

Is my paycheck less? Yes or no? Yes. Is Obama and a 178 democrats responsible? Yes.

Maybe if you stand outside her door with your hand out, the old lady down the street living off of her Social Security check will give some of it back to you.

Another genius response. Good grief. No wonder obama won.

The 2% cut was really a reduction of fica for 2 years to give the working class some extra money and also to stimulate the economy The 2 years were up anyway. Its a good thing too because that 2% for 2 years was money that normally goes into the SS trust fund.

Sorry bout that,

1. So the working class got screwed too?
2. As they were going after richy richman???
3. Ahhhh,.......thats the breaks!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Forum List

Back