Figures. Obama Administration Hid Record Food Stamp Numbers Until After Election

Wehrwolfen

May 22, 2012
Figures. Obama Administration Hid Record Food Stamp Numbers Until After Election​

by Jim Hoft
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/11/figures-obama-administration-hid-record-food-stamp-numbers-until-after-election/
November 10, 2012

47.1 million Americans were on food stamps last month – an all-time record. The Obama Administration kept this from the public for several days – until after the election. The Obama Administration hid the record food stamp numbers from the …

Continue reading →

Yep they're most transparent administration in history. NOT

Failing to notice that a majority of the food stamps are going to republican majority means nothing to the partisan hacks in this thread though.

Talking about stepping on your own feet.

Failing to notice that a majority of the food stamps are going to republican majority means nothing to the partisan hacks in this thread though.

Why does it matter who is on food stamps you ignorant fuck. That has no bearing at all on the Fact that Obama's Policies are forcing Millions to turn to Welfare.

Got I hate Blind Partisan Hacks.

Hmm, record number of people on foodstamps. Record numbers vote for Obama. Coincidence? I dont think so.

If the Republicans would negotiate in good faith about the deficit, just maybe people would get the feeling that things were turning around and things would get better. Perceptions are important in a market economy and Boehner and company are doing all they can to lower expectations.

If the Republicans would negotiate in good faith about the deficit, just maybe people would get the feeling that things were turning around and things would get better. Perceptions are important in a market economy and Boehner and company are doing all they can to lower expectations.

And the Democrats are negotiating in good faith??
Both sides worked out a deal. Let them stick to it.

Why does it matter who is on food stamps you ignorant fuck. That has no bearing at all on the Fact that Obama's Policies are forcing Millions to turn to Welfare.

Then, you must hate yourself, because the highest amount of people on foodstamps are those that live in red states.

I'm wondering why those red state voters picked Mittens, because he's the one that would cut off their support.

When Republicans are on food stamps you say they were forced into welfare. When Democrats are on food stamps you call them moochers. Talk about partisan hacks.

You contards keep saying "Obama's policies" are the fault, name some of these policies of his instead of throwing out vague BS lines like that.

If congress wanted those records they could have gotten them. It isn't like you can refuse to show them like Romney did with his income tax returns.

Everything's a conspiracy now for conservatives. That's a classic sign of paranoia.

It's also indicative of how the for-profit rightwing media has gotten so adept at exploiting its conservative audience.

Forum List

Back