Figures. After Tim Scott Announcement – Cries of “Token Black” and “House Negro” Begi

Doc91678

Rookie
Nov 13, 2012
Binghamton
Figures. After Tim Scott Announcement – Cries of “Token Black” and “House Negro” Begin​

by Jim Hoft
December 17, 2012

You just knew this was coming.
This morning Indian-American Governor Nikki Haley announced that Rep. Tim Scott would replace Jim DeMint in the US Senate. It didn’t take the racists on the left to accuse Scott of being a “token black” and “house negro.”

Hmm... I wonder if he'll be forced to renounce the use of the term midget, or ponder whether Guam will capsize?

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/figures-after-tim-scott-announcement-cries-of-token-and-uncle-rufus-begin/

Figures. After Tim Scott Announcement – Cries of “Token Black” and “House Negro” Begin​

by Jim Hoft
December 17, 2012

This morning Indian-American Governor Nikki Haley announced that Rep. Tim Scott would replace Jim DeMint in the US Senate. It didn’t take the racists on the left to accuse Scott of being a “token black” and “house negro.”

Hmm... I wonder if he'll be forced to renounce the use of the term midget, or ponder whether Guam will capsize?

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/12/figures-after-tim-scott-announcement-cries-of-token-and-uncle-rufus-begin/

Pretty weak stuff, a handful of tweets hardly counts as some kind of racist attack, personally I am not familiar with the guy and am actually pretty glad an entrenched career politician like Dement is being replaced with a hopefully less nasty freshman.

by Jim Hoft
December 17, 2012

"Indian-American"? Haley was born in freaking South Carolina. This is an ironic stretch, invoking a "token Indian" to make the same point he's trying to pin on others. What does Nikki Haley's race have to do with anything? Who's the racist now, bitch?

Apparently GatewayDrug Plunderit, laying it on thick even for them...

by Jim Hoft
December 17, 2012

Read more:
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ncement-cries-of-token-and-uncle-rufus-begin/
Now if only they had used the language of the Right, "an affirmative action appointment," "unqualified," inexperienced," "empty suit," "empty chair," "an empty suit in an empty chair," etc., everything would be fine.

by Jim Hoft
December 17, 2012

"Indian-American"? Haley was born in freaking South Carolina. This is an ironic stretch, invoking a "token Indian" to make the same point he's trying to pin on others. What does Nikki Haley's race have to do with anything? Who's the racist now, bitch?

Take a wild stab at how many folks who call themselves African-Americans were actually born in the U.S.A.

by Jim Hoft
December 17, 2012

Take a wild stab at how many folks who call themselves African-Americans were actually born in the U.S.A.

You'll never get an honest answer to that one....:FIREdevil:

Yes but we get to laugh our asses off!

Yes but we get to laugh our asses off!

And another point sails over another head. You duck out of its way and then give me negative rep because you didn't get it. Stay classy.

The point was, here's a blogger complaining about some "token negro" comment he dug up -- while at the same time and in the same sentence, he's pulling exactly the same gag with Nikki Haley... making sure he can squeeeeeeze a token Indian into the RP landscape. It's about the hypocrisy of the writer, doing exactly what he accuses others of.

I dunno, maybe my post got translated into Malayalam. Let me know when this finally sinks in. If ever.:doubt:

by Jim Hoft
December 17, 2012

Read more:

With regards to " the racists on the left to accuse Scott of being a “token black” and “house negro.”" - do they have names?

Forum List

Back