Figure Skating

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
I used to love figure skating, until my town became " Skate Town USA". :lol:
We have had two National Championships here, and it is all the news talks about.ughhhhhhhhhhh!

I used to love figure skating, until my town became " Skate Town USA". :lol:
We have had two National Championships here, and it is all the news talks about.ughhhhhhhhhhh!

Figure Skating is a sport? :confused:

I'm kidding, I'm kidding.

...Maybe. :razz:

I was never a figure skater but I skated a lot, and taught skate lessons for beginners. Falling on ice is a lot harder than falling on grass. ;)

There was some competition on TV tonight. Forget what it was. I saw the Olympic prelims in Atlanta years ago when Brian Boingtono was trying out. Very cool.

Yeah- I took the kids skating in late December. I even got out there for a couple hours. Hadn't been on the ice in over 20 years. At least I managed to stay on my feet. Then, I get home and slip on some ice and cracked a couple of ribs. Go figger.

There was some competition on TV tonight. Forget what it was. I saw the Olympic prelims in Atlanta years ago when Brian Boingtono was trying out. Very cool.

Yeah- I took the kids skating in late December. I even got out there for a couple hours. Hadn't been on the ice in over 20 years. At least I managed to stay on my feet. Then, I get home and slip on some ice and cracked a couple of ribs. Go figger.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdyex8bXGo]YouTube - south park the movie: What Would Brian Boitano Do?[/ame]

The competion is here in Spokane. :D

That sucks! I haven't ice skated in a few years, I wonder if I could still do it. I used to live at the ice rink on weekends, not a lot to do around here in the winter except skiing and ice skating.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdyex8bXGo]YouTube - south park the movie: What Would Brian Boitano Do?[/ame]

Hey Doggie, they are having a party tonight here, Brian Boingtono and Scott Hamilton are suppose to be there. You wanna go?

I love to watch figure skaters. So graceful.

I like to watch it also, I just hope my town doesn't host another competition for awhile. :lol:
I know it is great for the local economy, and we really need it but man it is all anyone talks about. :redface:

And what is with these minorites thinking they can take over US figure skating?

WOW! Spokane just gained 1,500 feet in altitude. :lol:
Scott Hamilton needs to use wikipedia.

Between the ages of 11 and 20 my brother ran an ice rink in So. California, I was a "rink rat" and played ice hockey. Those figure skating Gals were fine, good endurance.

Forum List

Back