~Fights In The Streets~

If you saw a fight taking place in your neighborhood, or maybe a neighborhood you happen to be driving or walking thru, what would your reaction be??
Would you be inclined to help??
Or would you stop and watch??
Or would you just drive and continue to make your way home??

Loaded question.
A bunch of kids fighting? Yep I would try to stop it.
Bunch of adults, maybe, if I knew I wouldn't get hurt.
Bunch of gangbanger (or anyone with weapons)? Nope I would call the police.
Adult(s) hurting children? Without a doubt help!
A man hurting a woman? Without a doubt!

I would call the cops if a man was hitting a woman but I wont get involved physcially, you want to know why? when I was a little a friend of my parents got involved when this guy was punching his girlfriend in the parking lot and pulling her hair, my parents friend was pretty big ex Army 6 foot 5 well over 250 pounds, he basically told the guy to stop hitting his girlfriend, the guy than punched my parents friend in the face, which was stupid, the guy basically got his ass handed to him right there in the parking lot. HOWEVER, when the police arrived the girlfriend changed the story and said THEY WERE ATTACKED BY THIS GUY, so my parents friend got arrested and had to do time in jail, abused women are usually very loyal to their abuser, and they will turn on you in a heart beat. By getting involved in their squabbles you are doing the abused woman more harm than good because she will have to answer for this later when you are not around to help.

Dabs, one of the things I have to concern myself with is the fact that most of the time I'm out, I'm armed. I'm carrying at least pepper spray, and most of the time a knife and handgun as well.[...]
You live in New England and you carry a knife and a gun when you go out?

Good thing you don't live in Brooklyn. :eusa_angel:

I can tell you from person experience 99.99% of the population, especially if there's a LOT of people around, won't do damned thing.

Isn't that weird?

But they can kill like psychos if the bigshots say it's OK and call it war.

They'll even draft you and force you to kill.

You'll go to jail if you don't kill!

Forum List

Back