"Fighting racism is a Christian Value "

Its a made up figure on a hate site. If you dont understand that then we have no business discussing anything. Your idiocy puts you too far beneath me.
Here we have an absolutely TEXTBOOK example of the behaviors and tactics of the Regressive Left.

"Hate site" - Acting as judge and jury, HE has determined what a hate site is and labels it as one, allowing him to avoid the point.

"We have no business discussing anything" - His unilateral determination of what "hate" is, allows him to avoid the conversation.

"Your idiocy puts you too far beneath me" - Immediately to the personal insult and elitism, giving him another excuse to avoid and deflect.

So much helpful material, packed into such a short post.
Its pretty obvious what that site is all about old fella. Why do you continue with this bogus shite ? Why not just admit that you hate muslims and be honest with us ?
It is obvious what Islam is about. Tell me what is bogus about Islams own words?

And the hate crap does not cut it with me. There are very good reasons to oppose Islam. It is an ideology not a religion.
It's a religion and you just hate Islam and Muslims. And guess what? We Muslims we don't care, we go on with our lives, simply because through out history many more powerful than yourself tried and failed, to stop us f4om embracing the religion that we chose and live like everyone else.
Go to any mosque you'll see whites, blacks , Brown's, Asians, Latinos, engineers, doctors, athletes, policemen they all what you would expect an ordinary person to be. And you here spreading your hate.

It is not a religion, it is a complete system of how to live(ideology), calling me a hater is not an answer. And you are defending Islam, something that really does spread hate. And it was designed to do just that.

Your link is a joke. Do you have anything with any credibility ?
Why is it a joke?
Its a made up figure on a hate site. If you dont understand that then we have no business discussing anything. Your idiocy puts you too far beneath me.
Why is it a hate site? Everything it says about Islam it proves with the actions of todays terrorists and the scripture that inspires them. You can't handle the fact a religion could be that bad. That is too fucking bad because it is true.

The modern US killed far more than what you claim Muslims killed. In the birth of Islam it was mostly self defense....the whole Arabic peninsula didn't have the population of Nagasaki,
Its pretty obvious what that site is all about old fella. Why do you continue with this bogus shite ? Why not just admit that you hate muslims and be honest with us ?
And again!

This time, he tries to change the subject and put me on the defensive.

Good stuff, thanks again.
Its my pleasure. Shining a torch on the dark recesses of mankind is always worthwhile.
Oh, don't put yourself down like that. Think of your behaviors, and those of all Regressives, as a positive, in a way. Somehow.

Sure, you spin for and deflect for and attack for the most regressive religion on the planet, thereby enabling the way they treat women and gays, but maybe you feel the same way about women and gays. Who knows!

Stay positive! Maybe you'll be able to spin for another jihadist atrocity soon!
How do we treat women ?
First university in the world was built by a Muslim woman in fez Morocco. When did the US allow women to vote?
Muslim countries had 7 Muslim women presidents, while the president of the US is grabbing pussies and calling women all sorts of names.
We regard our women very high and treated them with outmowet respect. That's what we learned. Are there some rhat do the opposite yes of course, but they are a minority.

The birth of Islam is celebrated when Muhammad conquered Medina, not when he got his first visit from Gabriel. Once Muhammad had military power Islam began. Why do you think that is?

Muhammad says not to take women for leaders and that they are mentally inferior to man. Muhammad compared women to domestic animals. Would you like to see some quotes that prove that?

Wrong sir the prophet never conquered the Medina, he was invited and the locals embraced Islam. That been said....
Can you please tell me how were the women treated in the Arabic peninsula and Europe right before the coming of Muhammad, especially new born girls in the gulf region.

Here we have an absolutely TEXTBOOK example of the behaviors and tactics of the Regressive Left.

"Hate site" - Acting as judge and jury, HE has determined what a hate site is and labels it as one, allowing him to avoid the point.

"We have no business discussing anything" - His unilateral determination of what "hate" is, allows him to avoid the conversation.

"Your idiocy puts you too far beneath me" - Immediately to the personal insult and elitism, giving him another excuse to avoid and deflect.

It is obvious what Islam is about. Tell me what is bogus about Islams own words?

And the hate crap does not cut it with me. There are very good reasons to oppose Islam. It is an ideology not a religion.
It's a religion and you just hate Islam and Muslims. And guess what? We Muslims we don't care, we go on with our lives, simply because through out history many more powerful than yourself tried and failed, to stop us f4om embracing the religion that we chose and live like everyone else.
Go to any mosque you'll see whites, blacks , Brown's, Asians, Latinos, engineers, doctors, athletes, policemen they all what you would expect an ordinary person to be. And you here spreading your hate.

It is not a religion, it is a complete system of how to live(ideology), calling me a hater is not an answer. And you are defending Islam, something that really does spread hate. And it was designed to do just that.
Is a religion and a way of life ok. But teaches hate? If Muslims did as you said we won't be having this conversation....because the Muslims centuries would've wiped out Europeans and converted those who survived but it didn't, although they were able to.
I come from Morocco and we were the first to recognize the independence of the US and we are an Islamic nation. Did you know that?
The president first foreign trip was to a Muslim country had a blast and danced and partied and brought back tons of money....is he blind? Or stupid?

Robert E. Lee’s descendent says speaking out against racism is a Christian value

He also urged white allies to listen to people of color and hear “different experiences of America,” adding that conversation is the first step in the fight against racism and white supremacy.

Absolutely. Here is a true Godly man with a simple yet powerful message. So the Church sacks him.
Dear Tommy Tainant
It depends what you mean by fighting.
If we fight poverty by doing something to address the cause, that's one way of fighting.

But if we fight poverty by blaming rich people for not giving more, that starts a flame way of rich vs. poor and disrupts relations instead of building them.

Same with racism.

The best group I know for outreach to change the dynamic of racism, inside and out, individually and then collectively is THE CENTER FOR THE HEALING OF RACISM
www.centerhealingracism.org

Instead of blaming and projecting, the moderators teach series and facilitate forums so participants can address how racial issues affect them personally.

This is very empowering, educational and effective.

They don't call it fighting people, they don't go around calling other people racist and pointing to others as the problem.

They address racism as a disease of the mind and spirit, that then becomes institutionalized co llectively.

Instead of blaming people for this sickness in society, they work on HEALING people of the wounds, injuries and effects of racism on individuals, relationships and institutions that change when we change how we operate.

www.houstonprogressive.org/CHRguide.html

Why is it a joke?
Why is it a hate site? Everything it says about Islam it proves with the actions of todays terrorists and the scripture that inspires them. You can't handle the fact a religion could be that bad. That is too fucking bad because it is true.

The modern US killed far more than what you claim Muslims killed. In the birth of Islam it was mostly self defense....the whole Arabic peninsula didn't have the population of Nagasaki,
And again!

Its my pleasure. Shining a torch on the dark recesses of mankind is always worthwhile.
Oh, don't put yourself down like that. Think of your behaviors, and those of all Regressives, as a positive, in a way. Somehow.

Sure, you spin for and deflect for and attack for the most regressive religion on the planet, thereby enabling the way they treat women and gays, but maybe you feel the same way about women and gays. Who knows!

How do we treat women ?
First university in the world was built by a Muslim woman in fez Morocco. When did the US allow women to vote?
Muslim countries had 7 Muslim women presidents, while the president of the US is grabbing pussies and calling women all sorts of names.
We regard our women very high and treated them with outmowet respect. That's what we learned. Are there some rhat do the opposite yes of course, but they are a minority.

The birth of Islam is celebrated when Muhammad conquered Medina, not when he got his first visit from Gabriel. Once Muhammad had military power Islam began. Why do you think that is?

Muhammad says not to take women for leaders and that they are mentally inferior to man. Muhammad compared women to domestic animals. Would you like to see some quotes that prove that?

Wrong sir the prophet never conquered the Medina, he was invited and the locals embraced Islam. That been said....
Can you please tell me how were the women treated in the Arabic peninsula and Europe right before the coming of Muhammad, especially new born girls in the gulf region.

Can you please tell me why that matters when Islam tells adherents to treat women then and now? It does not change one thing Islam says.

And the Hijra conquered Medina. Muslims migrated there for the express purpose of giving Muhammad(Islam) power.

Is a religion and a way of life ok. But teaches hate? If Muslims did as you said we won't be having this conversation....because the Muslims centuries would've wiped out Europeans and converted those who survived but it didn't, although they were able to.
I come from Morocco and we were the first to recognize the independence of the US and we are an Islamic nation. Did you know that?
The president first foreign trip was to a Muslim country had a blast and danced and partied and brought back tons of money....is he blind? Or stupid?

If you are truly that naive, you do not belong in this discussion.

How do we treat women ?

Can you please tell me why that matters when Islam tells adherents to treat women then and now? It does not change one thing Islam says.

And the Hijra conquered Medina. Muslims migrated there for the express purpose of giving Muhammad(Islam) power.

No sir your knowledge is poor about Islam.

A convoy from the Medina (yathrib) went to do business in Mecca, and some converted to Islam after they heard about Islam and met the prophet. Then the prophet sent one of his trustees to the Medina to teach them about Islam, they grew in numbers and most became Muslims. Muslims in Mecca were invited to the Medina to flee the hardship they encountered in Mecca, it was never conquered but later on was attacked by Mecca and other tribes to defeat the Muslims and their allies and they failed.

If you are truly that naive, you do not belong in this discussion.
I'm book and facts educated not internet and fox news brainwashed. What didn't make sense to you and I'll be happy to explain?

Robert E. Lee’s descendent says speaking out against racism is a Christian value

He also urged white allies to listen to people of color and hear “different experiences of America,” adding that conversation is the first step in the fight against racism and white supremacy.

Absolutely. Here is a true Godly man with a simple yet powerful message. So the Church sacks him.
Dear Tommy Tainant
It depends what you mean by fighting.
If we fight poverty by doing something to address the cause, that's one way of fighting.

But if we fight poverty by blaming rich people for not giving more, that starts a flame way of rich vs. poor and disrupts relations instead of building them.

Same with racism.

The best group I know for outreach to change the dynamic of racism, inside and out, individually and then collectively is THE CENTER FOR THE HEALING OF RACISM
www.centerhealingracism.org

Instead of blaming and projecting, the moderators teach series and facilitate forums so participants can address how racial issues affect them personally.

This is very empowering, educational and effective.

They don't call it fighting people, they don't go around calling other people racist and pointing to others as the problem.

They address racism as a disease of the mind and spirit, that then becomes institutionalized co llectively.

Instead of blaming people for this sickness in society, they work on HEALING people of the wounds, injuries and effects of racism on individuals, relationships and institutions that change when we change how we operate.

www.houstonprogressive.org/CHRguide.html
They seem to be a very worthy organisation. Do they organise across the country ?

Fighting can take many forms. It starts with your own personal conduct. How you treat people and so on. There is a political aspect as well. We need to act collectively to ensure that racists and racist ideologies do not get traction. So that could be through the ballot box or by activism.

The people opposing the slavery statues have done a wonderful job in ensuring that they will all be removed sooner or later.

I also think we need to be visible and oppose the racists when they come to our community. They need to see that their beliefs are abhorrent and not welcome.

I was watching Andrew Marrs "Making of Modern Britain" last night and it focused on Oswald Mosley and his Blackshirts. They were driven from the multi cultural East End of London by people who rejected their message.Sometimes you have to stand up to hate.

Racism is a product of ignorance and poverty. It gains traction when times are bad. Look at the various pogroms against Jews in the past. Hitler in the 30s, Mosley as well.

We will never eliminate poverty because it does not suit the powerful to do so. Indians must be poor so that they can be used to threaten workers in the the US and the UK.

But we can do something about ignorance. Your friends at that centre are doing a sterling job but we need more efforts to combat hate.

I would suggest that anti racism is taught at schools as it is part of being a good citizen. Parents who instil racism in their kids are child abusers and there needs to be measures to deal with that. There is a lot to do.

Parents who instil racism in their kids are child abusers and there needs to be measures to deal with that. There is a lot to do.

So, if a white kid says 'you have weird hair' to a black person, does that mean the parents instiled racism..?

Islam has killed 270 million. And we are still counting, daily. Do not blame what Islams says on Christianity.
Tears of Jihad - Political Islam
Your link is a joke. Do you have anything with any credibility ?
Why is it a joke?

And again!

How do we treat women ?
You treat women (and gays, you forgot about them) per your religion's rules.

That's the point.

How do we treat women ?

A convoy from the Medina (yathrib) went to do business in Mecca, and some converted to Islam after they heard about Islam and met the prophet. Then the prophet sent one of his trustees to the Medina to teach them about Islam, they grew in numbers and most became Muslims. Muslims in Mecca were invited to the Medina to flee the hardship they encountered in Mecca, it was never conquered but later on was attacked by Mecca and other tribes to defeat the Muslims and their allies and they failed.

My knowledge is factual. Your whitewashed version is what the brainwashed believe. To dismiss what people do in Islams name is willful ignorance and a complete rejection of what the Koran and Islamic literature plainly state.

How do we treat women ?

My knowledge is factual. Your whitewashed version is what the brainwashed believe. To dismiss what people do in Islams name is willful ignorance and a complete rejection of what the Koran and Islamic literature plainly state.
I caught you many times not knowing history and you still at it. Those who hate are those who don't know and you clearly don't know.
Trust me we don't care what you think and whay you gonna do about it.

I caught you many times not knowing history and you still at it. Those who hate are those who don't know and you clearly don't know.
Trust me we don't care what you think and whay you gonna do about it.

If you know and follow Islam, you hate. Check your Koran.

Forum List

Back