Fight for us Massachusetts!

mdjgirl7

Sep 5, 2008
Fight for us Massachusetts don't be the ones who are left in history as the ones that COULD have saved the collapse of our economy. This great Nation rests in your hands tomorrow. Don't be swayed by holding true to a political party. Vote for what you know is right. Don't be swayed by dishonest campaigns/ We cannot let President Obama go through with the health reform in its present state. You and you alone have the power to save us.

Scott Brown is not the Messiah but he has said he will not vote for the health plan in its present form give him a chance to save us. Maybe he can hold them off until Nov and give us a chance to regroup and put into place a more balanced government. Help us Massachusetts!

Fight for us Massachusetts don't be the ones who are left in history as the ones that COULD have saved the collapse of our economy. This great Nation rests in your hands tomorrow. Don't be swayed by holding true to a political party. Vote for what you know is right. Don't be swayed by dishonest campaigns/ We cannot let President Obama go through with the health reform in its present state. You and you alone have the power to save us.

Scott Brown is not the Messiah but he has said he will not vote for the health plan in its present form give him a chance to save us. Maybe he can hold them off until Nov and give us a chance to regroup and put into place a more balanced government. Help us Massachusetts!

And the Daytime Emmy for Best Dramatic Plea by a Wingnut goes to....

mdjgirl7!

mdjgirl7!

corwin.jpg

mdjgirl7!

LOL sooo where's my award :) I think now is the time to start showing our passion. We live in a great Nation. I am proud to be called an American. Right now we are in a crisis we all putter around going to work and as long as our personal world is not affected we pay little to no attention to what our Government it doing. If it makes me a wingnut to fight for our country then so be it. You know what they say about sticks and stones don't you.

mdjgirl7!

LOL sooo where's my award :) I think now is the time to start showing our passion. We live in a great Nation. I am proud to be called an American. Right now we are in a crisis we all putter around going to work and as long as our personal world is not affected we pay little to no attention to what our Government it doing. If it makes me a wingnut to fight for our country then so be it. You know what they say about sticks and stones don't you.

Yep. Sticks and stones can hurt me...but if thrown hard enough, they can kill me.

If we have any luck, your award will be Brown winning that Senate seat.

mdjgirl7!

Yep. Sticks and stones can hurt me...but if thrown hard enough, they can kill me.

Yep you got that one wrong too what a shock not.

Yep you got that one wrong too what a shock not.

You don't think that sticks and stones can kill you?

Scott Brown is the obvious common sense choice. Does that mean he'll win? I'm just not sure. This IS Massachusetts.

Forum List

Back