Fifty Shades of Grey: Running commentary

They explained the S&M contract, which includes she should take oral contraceptives, but that horse is already out of the barn because they've had unprotected sex three ttimes already and now they're doing it a fourth time.

Now they're cuddling in bed after sex, so basically this entire movie is based on the male character saying he will do one thing and then doing the opposite in reality.

I understand this a female fantasy movie so it doesn't have to make sense, but this is worse than Twilight.

Earlier he said he wouldn't take her out to dinner, but now he's asking her out to dinner.

Apparently you're not supposed to keep track of what this guy says and how it totally conflicts with what he does. Or, you're supposed to believe that this man who has dedicated himself totally to the S&M lifestyle can be turned into a totally normal guy with totally normal sexual impluses when he falls in love with a virgin.

She's now denied him sex, and so now he no longer has control, she does. He's begging her to sign his contract which makes him dominant, but now she's the dominant because she's telling him she hasn't made up her mind. She literally has his testicles in a lock box now, this is a very disappointing development, the movie is totally failing to deliver on all its promises.

Also, earlier he said he didn't do the boyfriend/girlfriend thing, but someone has introduced him as her boyfriend and he didn't object. This is the worst movie ever, because everything he says early in the movie turns out to be total bullshit.

I'm going to give up now because I've finally had enough of this very bad movie.

Forum List

Back