Fifty-seven percent (57%) now disapprove

"The way Rasmussen Reports conducts a poll based upon a sample of likely voters those who may be more informed on the issues."

I think the belief that likely voters are more informed was shot to hell just recently in SC.

"The way Rasmussen Reports conducts a poll based upon a sample of likely voters those who may be more informed on the issues."

I think the belief that likely voters are more informed was shot to hell just recently in SC.

It's the democrats at their best their tactics backfired. Their old tricks bit them in the arse.

Why? If obama secede's then his agenda will also.

secede

secede (verb)
Definition: pull away; split from
Synonyms: abdicate, apostatize, break with, disaffiliate, leave, quit, resign, retire, retract, retreat, separate, withdraw
I know that I was making a point Obama's failure means America is safe for now.

If that was your meaning, then your pretext would not have been 'Why', but of course you wouldn't lie...

Just admit that you either don't know the meaning of "secede" or don't know how to spell "succeed" and move on.

The real question is: How's Obama's golf game? He's really put an effort into it lately, has he lowered his handicap?

Its Fathers Day and I hear he is playing golf.........

Best of luck to the President and Happy Fathers Day!

As a liberal, I wasn't a fan of George W. Bush, But I didn't want him to fail, because this is my country and my children's future is collateral.

You folks are Republicans, right wingers or whatever you wish to call yourselves, but you are not patriots or Americans. The word domestic terrorist would best describe your wishes.

Our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in...war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear.
General Douglas MacArthur

Would you also support hitler if he was in charge? Ifg you support obama then it is you who is the enemy of this country. There is a reason why 57% of Americans disaprove of obama I guess that 57% of Americans would disaprove of you.

Hitler? A much stronger case could be made that Bush and Cheney embodied fascism and Hitler.

We don't live in a country with parliamentary rule. Educate yourself before you 'emote'

Fascism's major component is the takeover of private enterprise by the government. The Big 0 seems pretty adept at at and committed to this component.

Time for Jillian to drop in and tell us how he's polling the same as he did since January.

Oops. No he isn't. The boy is in trouble.

someone's got to keep pathological liars like you honest... .

don't blame me if the truth doesn't fit your deranged view of the world.

Gallup 6/16 - 6/18 1547 A 45 46 -1
Rasmussen Reports 6/16 - 6/18 1500 LV 42 57 -15
CNN/OpinionResearch 6/16 - 6/16 534 A 50 48 +2
Ipsos/McClatchy 6/10 - 6/13 1071 A 50 45 +5
Associated Press/GfK 6/9 - 6/14 1044 A 50 49 +1
FOX News 6/8 - 6/9 900 RV 46 45 +1
ABC News/Wash Post 6/3 - 6/6 1004 A 52 45 +7

ttp://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

i might suggest you look at the line graph of the rcp average.

The way Rasmussen Reports conducts a poll based upon a sample of likely voters those who may be more informed on the issues

Want to know why conservatives love Rasmussen approval polls? Because Rasmussen gives them numbers that make Obama look bad.

Want to know why Rasmussen's numbers make Obama look bad?

Because they poll more Republicans than anyone else. :lol:

parti4.png

Imagine that!!

The way Rasmussen Reports conducts a poll based upon a sample of likely voters those who may be more informed on the issues

Want to know why conservatives love Rasmussen approval polls? Because Rasmussen gives them numbers that make Obama look bad.

parti4.png

Imagine that!!

Rasmussen polls voters the others do not. Which group would you ask and is worth anything
People who vote or people who may not vote?

I freakin' hate Obama, but I will say, I have no doubt whatsoever that he is doing the best he possibly can.

I believe that you are right. That is the tradgedy. His best is laghably inadequate, misdirected, ill timed and poorly planned. His experience and belief system guides him to make decisions that are both unfair in the short term and damaging in the long term.

He picks and chooses the laws he will enforce, attacks those who oppose his biases simply based on that opposition, is motivated only by political expediance and believes in his heart that his goals are above the Law of the Land.

This is his first job in which results, not procedures, will measure his performance. It's also his first job in which his decisions actually make a difference to anyone outside of his little circle of friends.

Are you better off now than you were 4 years ago?

Had enough?

secede

secede (verb)
Definition: pull away; split from
Synonyms: abdicate, apostatize, break with, disaffiliate, leave, quit, resign, retire, retract, retreat, separate, withdraw

If that was your meaning, then your pretext would not have been 'Why', but of course you wouldn't lie...

Just play along junior you will get it.

parti4.png

Imagine that!!

They're wrong not to over-include Democrats?

The only way to make Obama look good is to tip the scale, imagine that

Would you also support hitler if he was in charge? Ifg you support obama then it is you who is the enemy of this country. There is a reason why 57% of Americans disaprove of obama I guess that 57% of Americans would disaprove of you.

Hitler? A much stronger case could be made that Bush and Cheney embodied fascism and Hitler.

We don't live in a country with parliamentary rule. Educate yourself before you 'emote'

Fascism's major component is the takeover of private enterprise by the government. The Big 0 seems pretty adept at at and committed to this component.

Then what would you call takeover of government enterprise by private enterprise?

Just because you do not get the meaning of a word doesn't mean the rest of us don't...and you proved it by your answer to the meaning of the world 'secede'...you obviously don't have a clue. But then again, none of you neocon types do.....Spend too much time worrying about what 200 year old land owners and the American equivalent of landed gentry wrote on a piece of paper...

Just because you do not get the meaning of a word doesn't mean the rest of us don't...and you proved it by your answer to the meaning of the world 'secede'...you obviously don't have a clue. But then again, none of you neocon types do.....Spend too much time worrying about what 200 year old land owners and the American equivalent of landed gentry wrote on a piece of paper...

OMG I was playing along with the comment and trying to make a point. How can obama secede? is he a country unto himself

Forum List

Back