Fifty-seven percent (57%) now disapprove

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
The way Rasmussen Reports conducts a poll based upon a sample of likely voters those who may be more informed on the issues.
These results are based upon nightly telephone interviews and reported on a three-day rolling average basis. Today is the first update based entirely upon interviews conducted after the president’s Tuesday night speech.
Overall, 42% of voters say they at least somewhat approve of the president's performance. That too reflects a three-point drop since the speech.

Fifty-seven percent (57%) now disapprove.
bush_miss_me_yet.jpg

Time for Jillian to drop in and tell us how he's polling the same as he did since January.

Oops. No he isn't. The boy is in trouble.

One poll doesn't matter. Lots of polls will reveal reality. And reality is that Obama doesn't have any juice anymore. Look for Dems to run against Obama in the fall.

Obama, from what I hear, might as well go join Tiger Woods on the golf course, they are both washed up.
One for having to NO BALLS, one for having too much BALLS. :clap2:

As a liberal, I wasn't a fan of George W. Bush, But I didn't want him to fail, because this is my country and my children's future is collateral.

You folks are Republicans, right wingers or whatever you wish to call yourselves, but you are not patriots or Americans. The word domestic terrorist would best describe your wishes.

Our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in...war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear.
General Douglas MacArthur

As a liberal, I wasn't a fan of George W. Bush, But I didn't want him to fail, because this is my country and my children's future is collateral.

You folks are Republicans, right wingers or whatever you wish to call yourselves, but you are not patriots or Americans. The word domestic terrorist would best describe your wishes.

Our country is now geared to an arms economy which was bred in...war hysteria and nurtured upon an incessant propaganda of fear.

Would you also support hitler if he was in charge? Ifg you support obama then it is you who is the enemy of this country. There is a reason why 57% of Americans disaprove of obama I guess that 57% of Americans would disaprove of you.

Last edited:

Would you also support hitler if he was in charge? Ifg you support obama then it is you who is the enemy of this country. There is a reason why 57% of Americans disaprove of obama I guess that 57% of Americans would disaprove of you.

Hitler? A much stronger case could be made that Bush and Cheney embodied fascism and Hitler.

We don't live in a country with parliamentary rule. Educate yourself before you 'emote'

So you were against Pelosi and Democrats efforts to stop funding our troops on the battlefield?

I wasn't here at the time, but I'd sure be interested in you posting how you stood against Pelosi's despicable efforts to put one in the Win Column for the Islamic Insurgency

I am WAY past tired of you LIBERAL dogcock sucking assholes claiming you did not attack Bush over and over for the 8 years he was President. You are a FUCKING LIAR. For 8 years we heard kill Bush, impeach Bush, Liar Bush, and a host of other derogatory terms for Bush, hell we STILL hear it a year and half after we have a new President.

YOU are a LIAR. And we do not want Obama to fail, we are pointing out that HE is failing, does not mean we want it. He is a loser, an empty suit, a dumb ass. He does nothing right and spends all his time on sound bites.

Go fuck yourself.

The real question is: How's Obama's golf game? He's really put an effort into it lately, has he lowered his handicap?

Hitler? A much stronger case could be made that Bush and Cheney embodied fascism and Hitler.

We don't live in a country with parliamentary rule. Educate yourself before you 'emote'

And the prove is in the pudding, you lying asshole.

As I posted to you 57% of Americans disapprove of obama, if you support obama they also disapprove of you. There is a reason why so many people disapprove of obama could it be his un-American views?

I am WAY past tired of you LIBERAL dogcock sucking assholes claiming you did not attack Bush over and over for the 8 years he was President. You are a FUCKING LIAR. For 8 years we heard kill Bush, impeach Bush, Liar Bush, and a host of other derogatory terms for Bush, hell we STILL hear it a year and half after we have a new President.

YOU are a LIAR. And we do not want Obama to fail, we are pointing out that HE is failing, does not mean we want it. He is a loser, an empty suit, a dumb ass. He does nothing right and spends all his time on sound bites.

Go fuck yourself.

I do not want obama's agenda to secede.

And the prove is in the pudding, you lying asshole.

I supported Bush's efforts to go after bin Laden and al Qaeda in Afghanistan. But the minute Iraq appeared in his gun sights, I became very, very skeptical. And ALL my suspicions were proven true. The invasion of Iraq had nothing to do with who attacked us on 911. Where is YOUR outrage that over 4,000 American sons and daughter's died and a hundred thousand Iraqi's died? What was their crime, living in a country with a dictator that threatened Bush's daddy?

Your idea of supporting our troops is grabbing a casket handle. Fuck YOU you scummy little slime ball.

Forum List

Back