Fifth Annual Masturbate-A-Thon

J

janeeng

Hey Jim, guess you missed a good one! :D

Event Profile

Guys do it, nice girls do it, so say it out loud: Masturbation. Come As You Are encourages everyone to touch themselves for a good cause. The fifth annual Masturbate-A-Thon is a day of solo sex to raise funds for women's health organizations. The event will be held on the honour system and you decide how long you want to masturbate in the privacy of your own home. The top fundraisers in each category will win some wonderful prizes.

The event will take place on May 24. Pledge forms will be available on the Come As You Are Website www.comeasyouare.com beginning April 15.

Why Masturbate?
It feels good.

It helps maintain good pelvic blood flow and strong pc muscles.

It's safe sex.

You don't have to worry if your partner came.

You learn what's best for your pleasure by masturbating, which in turn improves your sex life with your partners.

It's great for stress relief and can help you sleep.

Interesting Masturbatory Facts:
According to Flare magazine's April 2002 issue, in the 1800s, physicians induced orgasm, considering it a valid treatment for hysteria because they thought the condition was triggered by sexual deprivation. Eventually, a doctor invented the vibrator so women could "treat" themselves at home. Yet in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, western doctors blamed masturbation for everything from mental illness and tuberculosis to loose morality. Treatments varied from spiked rings to prevent nocturnal erections in boys and clitoridectomies (removal of the clitoris) for women. An orgasm is considered a good way to temporarily relieve menstrual cramps in women and stimulate the prostate gland in men, reducing the incidence of prostate infections.

I Came For A Cause:
Come As You Are began participating in the Masturbate-a-Thon with Good Vibrations, Toys in Babeland, and Grand Opening in 1998. Since then over $20,000 (us$) has been raised for deserving non-profit organizations that promote sexual health. This year, proceeds go to Voices of Positive Women.

Founded in 1991, Voices of Positive Women is a community based, member driven agency which provides free and confidential support and advocacy to HIV positive women. They offer community outreach, advocacy, counselling, peer education, and a wide range of other services to women living with HIV.

It was found at:

http://www.toronto.com/profile/672037/?cslink=cs_adult_1_0

Rather than a walk-a-thon that people pledge by the mile, how do they qualify a plegde in a masturbate-a-thon, by the stroke?

And just imagine that pitch: Knock Knock- "Hello my name is Joe, I'm going to be beating off all day Saturday, for women's health organization. I'm going for the grand prize this year and really need your help, care to pledge .25 a stroke?"

Now that's funny Mntbiker!!! hahahaha, I would laugh my ass off if someone came to my door saying that!

Originally posted by MtnBiker
Rather than a walk-a-thon that people pledge by the mile, how do they qualify a plegde in a masturbate-a-thon, by the stroke?

And just imagine that pitch: Knock Knock- "Hello my name is Joe, I'm going to be beating off all day Saturday, for women's health organization. I'm going for the grand prize this year and really need your help, care to pledge .25 a stroke?"

:laugh:

I'm good for about $25,000 per week!

NP!! Mntbiker!!!! I couldn't believe it when I saw it!!!!

Now you can also earn a vacation to Australia by donating sperm.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Students offered Australian holiday for their sperm

Male students at a Canadian university are being offered a free two-week holiday in Australia in return for their sperm.

An advert has been placed in the University of Calgary's student newspaper by the Reproductive Medicine Clinic in Albury, New South Wales

It's getting difficult to find volunteers in Australia because of a new law that says sperm donors can no longer remain anonymous, reports the Toronto Star.

The clinic, who placed the advert after a suggestion from a Canadian staff member, wants men between 18 and 40.

Their airfare, accommodation and expenses will be covered as an incentive to donate. Applicants must be in good health and willing to have their blood and semen analysed.

The Clinic said they've had 15 responses so far. While donors must be willing to be identified in confidential records, they would have no legal responsibilities for any children.

link

Cool win a prize in the masturbate-a-thon, take a vacation in Australia.:wank:

I this only for those in the school? I hope it applies to Americans as well!! When I'm done donating I'll get enough tickets for 4 round trips. :D

Actually it is puzzling, why the women of Austrilia are in such a demand for sperm donors. Whats wrong with the fellas down there? Maybe they are too busy waiting for e-mail.:D

I would honestly do this just for the trip. Hell they could put me on a billboard if they wanted!! :D

Originally posted by Jackass
I would honestly do this just for the trip. Hell they could put me on a billboard if they wanted!! :D

I think they are trying to encourage people to use the donated sperm, not chase them away! :D

Zing! :D

Forum List

Back