Fifa 2007

akiboy

Mar 28, 2006
Mumbai
I don't know how many FIFA fans here .. But I recommend all of you to play this beauty of a game.

Awesome super cool graphics .. It seems as though you are IN the stadium playing soccer. The crowds chanting , the various noises ,blowhorns and the commentary adds to the overall effect.

The cutting edge graphics have been well complemented by the number of tricks and dribbles you can do. The passing is much more free flowing and the lobs and crosses come out perfectly well.

Super game!!! I would give it a 11/10!!!

AKSHAY

I don't know how many FIFA fans here .. But I recommend all of you to play this beauty of a game.

Awesome super cool graphics .. It seems as though you are IN the stadium playing soccer. The crowds chanting , the various noises ,blowhorns and the commentary adds to the overall effect.

The cutting edge graphics have been well complemented by the number of tricks and dribbles you can do. The passing is much more free flowing and the lobs and crosses come out perfectly well.

Super game!!! I would give it a 11/10!!!

AKSHAY

yeah its a great game
but i dont think that people in usa like soccer they dont even like it real
how would they like a soccer video game but who knows maybe there is some fans

anyway its a great game

Soccer's not as popular as football or baseball, but there are many, many people here who love soccer with a passion. I'm not one of them, but one of my best friends plays this game constantly.

New Topics

Forum List

Back