Fiesta Bowl, whos watchin

Cheering for O$U, just because they are a BIG 10 Team, and eating my To$tito'$ chip$ and $al$a!

I'm just glad Michigan's not in it. and I live in Michigan.

yeah, and OH St is one of the most over rated teams in college football

Yeah, they are pretty much hated in the Big 10 by the other BIG 10 teams....we hate them at IU....and Purdue.

But then you have Texas........tho I did cheer for them when Vince Young led them to the National Championship a few years ago, he was a HOSS in that game! :cool:

Yeah, they are pretty much hated in the Big 10 by the other BIG 10 teams....we hate them at IU....and Purdue.

But then you have Texas........tho I did cheer for them when Vince Young led them to the National Championship a few years ago, he was a HOSS in that game! :cool:

That's no joke--he was the man in that game. Awesome game

ugh--rough year for them. :lol:

oh yeah. It's amazing not having to listen to people 24/7 talk about maize and blue. :lol: I am not into college sports but I always root for Ohio State just to screw with people around here.

oh yeah. It's amazing not having to listen to people 24/7 talk about maize and blue. :lol: I am not into college sports but I always root for Ohio State just to screw with people around here.

I hear ya----I root against the Cowboys to piss people off here :lol:

Forum List

Back