Fiercely Loyal Government Goose Steppers? Explanation Here...

excellent informative video.I notice the Bush dupes havent posted in here.No suprise.they never watch videos that are no politiical correct for them.their so much in denial they dont want to watch it.lol.

excellent informative video.I notice the Bush dupes havent posted in here.No suprise.they never watch videos that are no politiical correct for them.their so much in denial they dont want to watch it.lol.

They should watch it. It really could give them enlightening insight into themselves. Maybe they'll surprise us and check it out. Who knows? It could happen. I'm an optimist. :)

theres been 75 views to it so I think its safe to say they are watching it its just that its the same case as with my 9/11 thread,the information in there is so overwhelming that the government is corrupt they know they cant refute it so they are not replying hoping the thread will die.:D:lol::lol::lol:

btw,how you like my sig below?:D:lol:

I don't have time to watch 8 minutes of video.
What's the timecode where Ron Paul is in an SS uniform. That's what I want to see.

It's 8 minutes of Bull Shit anyway. has little reality and lots of government hatred based upon someones youtube video. Maybe I should start making some of those...... Damn I could really get a following I bet....

Just need to appeal to the lower intellect............

theres been 75 views to it so I think its safe to say they are watching it its just that its the same case as with my 9/11 thread,the information in there is so overwhelming that the government is corrupt they know they cant refute it so they are not replying hoping the thread will die.:D:lol::lol::lol:

btw,how you like my sig below?:D:lol:
Come by my house and I'll show you if I'm a sock puppet, you little fucking bitch.:badgrin::badgrin:

someone farted in here.:D:lol::poop:

rimjob sig line said:
LIAR-ABILITY,MORON IN THE HAT,DAWS,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail truth discussions.

You know, I kind of enjoy living in your brain, but maybe you could think about renovating the place? The carpet smells, and the walls need a new coat of paint.

Thankies!

It's 8 minutes of Bull Shit anyway. has little reality and lots of government hatred based upon someones youtube video. Maybe I should start making some of those...... Damn I could really get a following I bet....

Obviously you didn't watch the video. There is nothing 'Bull Shit' about it. We did adopt the Prussian Government-Run School System model. That is fact.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJFC1qFCgyA]School children sing praises to their savior Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Obviously you didn't watch the video. There is nothing 'Bull Shit' about it. We did adopt the Prussian Government-Run School System model. That is fact.

thats agent Gomer Pyle Ollie for ya.wont look at an oppossing viewpoint than his own warped view.:lol::D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQK9QpmRjY0]Re: Sing for Change Obama - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back