CDZ Fiduciary Duties of Government...liability and obligations.

Uuummmmm, okay....... Which mental hospital did you escape from again? :dunno:

Apologies for the "funny" rating. I know you are less trying to be funny and more trying to share that you find absurd the remarks to which you responded. Seeing your comment before reading the passages you quoted just did make me laugh, so I ticked "funny."
Obviously he thinks he's being perfectly logical......... But almost all psychiatric patients think that........ And given the fact he called me a government employee speaks volumes. Unfortunately I have to suspect some degree of early psychosis.
But almost all psychiatric patients think that........

True.

And given the fact he called me a government employee speaks volumes. Unfortunately I have to suspect some degree of early psychosis.

That need not be and probably isn't the only or most likely reason for his remark to that effect. People will say all sort of things when they either wont' or haven't a substantive retort to something they simply don't like to hear/see. Such responses derive from pathos, not from logos. Making such remarks doesn't necessarily bode for one's being psychotic, but neither do they militate for one's being a calm and resolutely rational being.
That was the least of my reasons for making that "diagnosis" as I'm quite aware how and why people respond the way they do.
??? Now, you're not making sense to me either. Why was "the least" of your reasons for your "diagnosis" the one you chose to highlight? I have to ask for discursively, rhetorically and argumentatively, one's least powerful reason(s) supporting one's conclusions are not the best one's to present or highlight/present solely.
I highlighted something? I was referring to his saying I worked for the government as being the least. What tangent are you off on? :dunno:

Yes, you highlighted something. You highlighted exactly what you have noted, his calling your a government employee. You highlighted it by citing it, along with your generality about psychiatric patients, albeit a contextually accurate one, as the two sole reasons for your "diagnosis."

Have no other reasons? Is his epithet of lesser importance in your analysis than is the general theory of psychosis you've articulated (very high level) and applied, or is it merely an illustration of it, thus not a reason on its own?
Indubitably you've neglected to subsume the formation contained within his initial overment a formation which provides the initial indication of which only three determinations can be concluded, falsehood, deception or psychosis (genetic or substance causative). Given the OP's follow up responses the indication implied the latter of the three possibilities as having the foremost probability.

Hello all,

I will give some background along with the debate question if you don't mind.

So, I know I live in Canada, a drastically different system than America, though I wonder if any of you have personally experienced, or know of someone who has experienced government abuse. As I have and I am, I ask this vital debate question.

"Is there a moral and legal fiduciary duty of government to not impede on individuals pursuits, and to engage civil with it's citizens? Or, is government within it's powers to engage as they please without recourse and base it on their own whims?"

In a nutshell, the abuses against my wife and I have been excessive, it became even more abusive when I contacted the abusers at the RCMP, their surrogates and demanded they essentially "cease and desist" from the abuses against me, in particular employment interference, the threats I have experienced, and other abuses.

As I've stated on here before, the response was not what I expected, in fact, the abuses became worst. I was detained at the border with my wife, I've been threatened, we had vehicles outside our home at various hours, someone leaving a bag of dog excrement outside our door (having to open a small back gate to gain access) the same night my father in law passed, it was the first thing we saw when we returned home from the hospital. Worse, and most intrusive, interference into my career pursuits and general liberty and life. All of this, even with no criminal record, allegations or wrongdoing on my part.

Even if I had engaged in some, I would have my day in court, would I not (I first reached out to the government in 2006!)? Of course they have no allegations as they know that this is about them attempting to silence me for blowing the whistle on them.

Thanks for your time and any input.

It's such a huge country here with over 300 million people that individual government agencies can sometimes literally get away with murder. Here's one of a million cases below in link. At least I think this is what you're talking about. Anyway, good luck.
Death of Donald P. Scott - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back