Fi-yah CROTCH! Fi-yah CROTCH! Fi-yah CROTCH!

When I worked in detention, it didn't matter if someone was in solitary. People spoke to each other through plumbing fixtures, by standing by the barred plexiglass windows that faced outside...some trick of sound meant they could hear other inmates if they spoke in certain places.

Weird but true.

And when we had a "room 1" kid, that kid would keep everyone riled up by screaming and flipping out. In fact, anyone in any room could do that. It's a concrete building with metal doors. You think it matters if you're in isolation? We regularly had kids who would start screaming and eventually everyone would be howling like chimpanzees. The din was unimaginable.

Jails are the same, as are prisons.

Okie dokie, mebbe so Allie. But what's the big fat deal about the name they called her? And wouldn't she have had a meltdown regardless?

I know I would, and I ain't famous.

BTW, I'd ruther wrangle rabid dogs than work any sort of prison....I have to hand it to you, Allie. That's amazing.

The pics I have seen show that she's no fire crotch ... she scorched the erf.

I would think Lohan would do well in prison. She doesn't strike me as a shrinking violet in any way.

She's a Ginger.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-Owf9U19Nc]YouTube - South Park - Gingers DO have Souls![/ame]

Forum List

Back