Fewer Blacks, Hispanics Go Jobless Under Trump

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Where’s the Lame Street Media reporting on this?

Unemployment among blacks declined from 8 percent one year ago to 7.3 percent in November, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Blacks’ labor force participation rate rose slightly over the past year, from 61.9 percent in November 2016 to 62.2 percent last month.

Unemployment among Hispanics fell by a percentage point, from 5.7 percent to 4.7 percent, over the year. Hispanics’ labor force participation rate held steady, dipping from 65.7 percent to 65.6 percent.

Full story @ Fewer Blacks, Hispanics Go Jobless Under Trump

Always busy this time of year, extra help needed for the holidays. What jobs has Trump produced? Decent long term jobs that pay health ins?

I guess we do not need that corp and pass through tax cut after all.

Always busy this time of year, extra help needed for the holidays. What jobs has Trump produced? Decent long term jobs that pay health ins?

Presidents don’t produce jobs. BO didn’t create any jobs, nor will the big orange clown. At best they may promote an environment in which companies hire more workers, at the very best.

Presidents don’t produce jobs. BO didn’t create any jobs, nor will the big orange clown. At best they may promote an environment in which companies hire more workers, at the very best.

The one thing I've noticed since President Trump took office is a marked increase in construction here in Las Vegas. And a lot of empty store fronts are beginning to fill up.

Not due to anything Trump did. I read Nevada is booming, its apparent we do not need a tax cut and jobs growth bill after all.

Where’s the Lame Street Media reporting on this?

Unemployment among blacks declined from 8 percent one year ago to 7.3 percent in November, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Blacks’ labor force participation rate rose slightly over the past year, from 61.9 percent in November 2016 to 62.2 percent last month.

Unemployment among Hispanics fell by a percentage point, from 5.7 percent to 4.7 percent, over the year. Hispanics’ labor force participation rate held steady, dipping from 65.7 percent to 65.6 percent.

Full story @ Fewer Blacks, Hispanics Go Jobless Under Trump
When did you stop calling the unemployment numbers fake? And why?

I hate to break it to many of you but orange man's war on regulation is actually restoring and creating some jobs that legally could not exist under Obozo war on capitalism. When a job goes from can't exist to can because of presidential action the president deserves the credit.

Forum List

Back