Fewer arrests at the border ..

at the end of his last term the Obama admin set record numbers arresting/deporting illegal aliens ...

Trump steps on the scene and automatically arrest numbers are cut in half simply because illegal aliens JUST QUIT COMING !

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

not in this lifetime derps and derpettes ... youre getting duped ,

TRUMP AND HIS MAGIC IMMIGRATION WAND !!!

SUCKERS.
so obama deported a 100 and a hundred more came across the next week,big fucking deal.....you never saw any articles in the paper about illegals fearing going outside during his time like i just showed you did you?....

my paper doesnt read like your paper ... fear isnt an issue

mexicans5.jpg

at the end of his last term the Obama admin set record numbers arresting/deporting illegal aliens ...

Trump steps on the scene and automatically arrest numbers are cut in half simply because illegal aliens JUST QUIT COMING !

SUCKERS.
so obama deported a 100 and a hundred more came across the next week,big fucking deal.....you never saw any articles in the paper about illegals fearing going outside during his time like i just showed you did you?....

no doubt because you live in a lilly white neighborhood and never come in contact with illegal brown people....got ya....

not that illegals arent trying to cross, Trumps just asleep at the wheel enforcing the law ..

Human trafficking tragedy comes amid fewer border arrests

And yet illegal border crossing are down 90% since the election.

Want to try and pull something different out of your ass?

Trump quit enforcing the law just so he could say illegal immigration was down just because of him.
just like he said he lowered the national debt his first month in office

10977_7ca5eb06feca2d4d2029ef99de456a25.jpg

prove it ...
They already linked you dumb ass.

SUCKERS.

no doubt because you live in a lilly white neighborhood and never come in contact with illegal brown people....got ya....

In June, 21,659 people were arrested or turned away at U.S. ports of entry along the Mexican border, according to Department of Homeland Security statistics

they werent afraid of Don Cheeto ... how many didnt get caught ?

not that illegals arent trying to cross, Trumps just asleep at the wheel enforcing the law ..

Trump quit enforcing the law just so he could say illegal immigration was down just because of him.

prove it ...

you cant prove Trump didnt scale back immigration numbers to make himself look "big and scary" just to impress stupid shits like you.

he could sell you a dead skunk and tell you it was cotton candy ... DUMB ASS

prove it ...

you cant prove Trump didnt scale back immigration numbers to make himself look "big and scary" just to impress stupid shits like you.

he could sell you a dead skunk and tell you it was cotton candy ... DUMB ASS
You are the one ignoring facts and making shit up. Your motto is anything to hurt Trump any lie is good enough.

SUCKERS.

In June, 21,659 people were arrested or turned away at U.S. ports of entry along the Mexican border, according to Department of Homeland Security statistics

they werent afraid of Don Cheeto ... how many didnt get caught ?
how come you are not commenting on what we were originally talking about?......the fear that illegals have about trump as compared to obama?...oh thats right i forgot your papers dont report the brownies concerns....

70%.

Report: Illegal Immigrant Border Crossings Declined By 93 Percent
The only places reporting that percentage are offhand third party bloggers and fake news sites..Daily Wire, really...

If we had a wall there might have been a check point and these people might be alive. The left encourages this type of thing to happen by not protecting our borders and fighting every attempt to completely enforce immigration laws of the USA.

Thanks Libtards for your assistance in the deaths of these people in the name of PC.:clap2:There is a reason for immigration laws and this is just one example of why we need to have our laws enforced. At least two kids were in that truck, I hope they survived.
You think that a semi truck didn't go through a checkpoint, it didn't traverse the desert offroad style..

so where was Trump ? spending $10 million on a golf weekend ?

his magic wand should be dialed in to check trucks.
Sorry to tell you but the President doesn't do individual checks, unlike our last president who gave guns to Mexican cartels that killed BP officers.

Forum List

Back