Fetus stolen From Murdered Woman's Womb

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,141836,00.html

A 23 year old woman who was eight months pregnant was killed at her home here on Thursday and had the fetus cut from her womb, authorities said.

The victim was found inside her home by her mother, who called police at 3:38 p.m.

Strangulation was being looked at as a possible cuase of death.
The victims husband was ruled out by as a suspect.

Bonnie said:

A 23 year old woman who was eight months pregnant was killed at her home here on Thursday and had the fetus cut from her womb, authorities said.

The victim was found inside her home by her mother, who called police at 3:38 p.m.

That is so horrible, the poor family. There is way to many sick and deranged people out there.

Bonnie said:

It sounds like a horrible kidnapping to me! I hope they find the child for this man, imagine losing an entire family in one event such as this...

Unbelievable. I hope when the cops find whoever did this they don't capture him, if you get my drift.

Merlin1047 said:
Unbelievable. I hope when the cops find whoever did this they don't capture him, if you get my drift.
Killed while resisting arrest sounds like a plausible event....

Merlin1047 said:

Why, jail is way worse for criminals like this. Prison thugs usually hate people that do murders like this. In jail, this dude will get gang raped regularly. Remember Dahmer got a broom handle shoved up his ass. David Berkowitz got his throat cut from ear to ear his first month in prison and barely survived. If this guy goes to jail, he'll get some vengeance on his ass, literally.

Said1 said:
That is so horrible, the poor family. There is way to many sick and deranged people out there.

WTF is WRONG with people??!!

menewa said:
Why, jail is way worse for criminals like this. Prison thugs usually hate people that do murders like this. In jail, this dude will get gang raped regularly. Remember Dahmer got a broom handle shoved up his ass. David Berkowitz got his throat cut from ear to ear his first month in prison and barely survived. If this guy goes to jail, he'll get some vengeance on his ass, literally.
cost of a bullet = about 11 cents
cost of life in prison = big bucks

even the 11 cents is a bit much to spend on scum, but I consider it a concession to whoever has to pull the trigger...

CSM said:
cost of a bullet = about 11 cents
cost of life in prison = big bucks

even the 11 cents is a bit much to spend on scum, but I consider it a concession to whoever has to pull the trigger...

The costs are irrelevant in the pursuit of justice, for justice if priceless, just like love or anything else that really matters in this world.

menewa said:
The costs are irrelevant in the pursuit of justice, for justice if priceless, just like love or anything else that really matters in this world.
Justice does have a price just like everything else...and a cost too... some even make a profit at it.

no1tovote4 said:
It sounds like a horrible kidnapping to me! I hope they find the child for this man, imagine losing an entire family in one event such as this...

I think they will find out that this was an insane girl who "really wanted a baby" who has been pretending to be pregnant for the past 9 months and targeted this woman in order to get "her baby".

Sick as it sounds, this seems to be what happened here. It may even be a couple working together.

The media only reports this crap because we get a sick pleasure out of it.

Just watch, tommorrow they'll release a report:

"Incidence of acute flaccid paralysis among children age 7-9 up 4.2% over 2003".

Yeah right... it'll probably be more like "Mom Rapes Children, Shoots Self"

I saw late on the news last night that the baby was found and is o.k......thank God. I beleive the woman is in custody,although not positive. My prayers go out to the deceased and her family.

Whoever did this should fry!!!!

OMG!!! Just heard on Fox news that the woman that killed her allready has 7 kids!!! She had a miscarriage and didn't tell her husband. She then called him and told him she went into labor and told him to meet her at some mall. My gosh,how sick in the head can you het?!!!!!

Of course,the lawyers will cry 'mental illness" and she may get put in a psychiatric ward or something.

Forum List

Back