Fetus Found in Gift Box

All living things; respire oxidation, need nutrients, grow, move, respond to stimuli, excrete, and reproduce
These are the 7 characteristics of living things

a fetus can do all these so it is a living thing.

All living things; respire oxidation, need nutrients, grow, move, respond to stimuli, excrete, and reproduce
These are the 7 characteristics of living things

a fetus can do all these so it is a living thing.

Just for accuracy, so is my appendix.

Your appendix is not a distinct organism unto itself- just for accuracy. There is difference between living tissue (appendix) and a living organism (a fetus)

☭proletarian☭;1815521 said:
So if I kill a baby while assaulting a woman, it's murder. If the woman does it herself, it's all good?

What ever happened to equality before the law?

Are you familiar with the concept of consent?

Under your 'logic' if rape is illegal masturbation should be as well.

☭proletarian☭;1816178 said:
☭proletarian☭;1815974 said:
I thought the this established that it's still murder?

Nope, because SHE took the pill. He didn't force it down her throat, and it's not illegal for a woman to induce her own miscarriage, as far as I know. It's only homicide if the baby was born alive and allowed to die, or if someone other than the mother caused the miscarriage.

So if a man kills an unborn child, it's murder. If a female does the exact same thing, the law discriminates based upon sex?

Does anyone else see a problem here?

No because you're cherry picking so much it's basically lying.

If a woman were to assault another woman and kill the fetus that would be murder.

If a man were to give a woman an abortion with her consent it would be legal.

So if I kill a baby while assaulting a woman, it's murder. If the woman does it herself, it's all good?

Did you just compare masturbation to homicide?

I never thought I'd read anything so stupid in my life...

the artcle should have read; Dead baby found in gift box

this is what happens when society sinks to a level where killing babies is not only acceptable, but legal.

If what they were doing was perfectly legal they wouldn't have had to hide it.

Also people have been messing with evidence to avoid punishment since... ever.

☭proletarian☭;1818956 said:

No, I'm trying to show how your logic is faulty watch.

So if I fuck a woman while assaulting her, it's rape. If the woman does it herself, it's all good?

So if I fuck a woman while assaulting her, it's rape. If the woman does it herself, it's all good?

How can a woman assault herself against her will using another person's body? :cuckoo:

Are you retarded? Honest question.

☭proletarian☭;1818981 said:

How can a woman assault herself against her will using another person's body? :cuckoo:

Are you retarded? Honest question.
You tell me, I was just modifying a quote from you.

you're comparing kicking a woman in the stomach and killing her baby to the woman masturbating

you represent so much of what is wrong with this country... I can't even begin to understand how you can be so stupid

☭proletarian☭;1818998 said:
you're comparing kicking a woman in the stomach and killing her baby to the woman masturbating

you represent so much of what is wrong with this country... I can't even begin to understand how you can be so stupid

You know that's not what I'm doing. Why must you lie?

My take on all this rhetoric:

It's like charging a woman criminally for not birthing a baby in the presence of a Doctor or Midwife, and instead just doing it alone.

Or, charging a person with unlicensed practice of medicine, all because they did their own sutures. Technically, that is considered illegal in some states, for some odd reason. (no sarcasm intended)

How many times have you taken your temperature, and said "I have a fever". Guess what? That is unlawful because it is unlicensed practice of medicine. There are very specific people who are allowed to diagnose a fever. Even CNA's aren't allowed to diagnose a fever, so if you are a child care provider, don't bother saying "This child has a fever." That is a diagnosis, and is illegal for most people to conclude. No shit.

Autonomy is a big deal. Now, most people dont give a rats ass if someone diagnoses a fever, since most people have accurate thermometers, and know what a fever actually is. Some people, though, will take a temperature of 99.3 and claim it is a fever. Sorry, but core temps can go up or down for common reasons, like napping, or a new tooth, or anything else. That is not always a fever.

So, whats the big deal about diagnosing a fever, or giving yourself sutures, or even pulling a tooth, compared to aborting a fetus a month late??
Nothing really... Its all about autonomy, and the advancement of technology allows us to do ALL of those things with more ease now. The only issue comes in when people see modernized ultrasounds, and have a kneejerk reaction to the appearance of what has been removed- thereby removing any possible feelings of empathy towards the patient themselves.
I don't even need to ASK what would happen if an ultrasound picture came out with an image similar to Jesus or the Virgin Mary... People just need to get a grip on their emotions, and let other people make their own medical decisions their own way. Good Grief.

I'm not sure of the law in Texas, but suicide is illegal in most states too. We don't have 100% control over our bodies. If abortions in the third trimester are illegal, she should be charged with murder. Just like any abortionist would.

I'm not sure of the law in Texas, but suicide is illegal in most states too. We don't have 100% control over our bodies. If abortions in the third trimester are illegal, she should be charged with murder. Just like any abortionist would.

Well, unlike abortions, people who strive to kill themselves are hardly ever charged with a crime of "attempted suicide". They might spend a few days in the loony bin, but that's about it.

Sorry, but Suicide LAWS are simply not enforced. Try, try again.

I realize that. But just because they aren't enforced, doesn't mean they don't exist. Assisted suicide is illegal in most states, and like you said, attempted suicide victims are almost always sent to a loony bin. What she did was wrong and she should be punished. We have safe haven laws. The selfish bitch could have waited 2 more months and dropped the baby off scot-free.

My take on all this rhetoric:

It's like charging a woman criminally for not birthing a baby in the presence of a Doctor or Midwife, and instead just doing it alone. [/quotr]

-with the intention of killing the child, then killing the child and dumping the body

damn, you're stupid

And did you just compare inducing an abortion, putting the dead fetus in a boc, and dumping the body to taking your temperature? :cuckoo: I'm tempted to call Poe's law on this idiocy

People just need to get a grip on their emotions,
you need to get a grip on reality

Forum List

Back