Fetal Homicide Laws are...

U.S. Fetal Homicide Laws are. . .

• CONSTITUTIONAL

• NOT CONSTITUTIONAL

Results are only viewable after voting.
That brings us back to.... so what?

Will you answer this time?

Unless you are being dubious or you are fishing for some sort of diversion, why are you wanting to engage in a hypothetical when we have real life factual information to work with?
Neither dubious nor diverting. Trying to understand your concerns over constitutionally. Of course they're Constitutional. All laws are Constitutional until overturned by the judicial branch.

So again, for the third and last time.... so what?
Exactly.

Laws are presumed to be Constitutional until the courts rule otherwise.

The thread premise is attempting – and failing – to advance the ‘argument’ that because fetal ‘homicide’ laws seek to punish those who cause the death of a fetus are subject to criminal prosecution, then abortion should likewise be rendered illegal.

This ‘argument’ fails as a false comparison fallacy.

Fetal ‘homicide’ laws protect the right of the mother to decide the outcome of her pregnancy, should she either wish to terminate the pregnancy or carry it to term.

Indeed, such laws have provisions which exclude lawful abortions from the scope of the law, as we see in this measure from Colorado:

“For purposes of a prosecution of a homicide or assault offense, the bill does not apply to:

An act committed by the mother of her unborn child;

A medical procedure performed by a physician or other

licensed medical professional at the request of a mother of

her unborn child or the mother's legal guardian; or

The lawful dispensation or administration of lawfully

prescribed medication.”

http://www.leg.state.co.us/CLICS/CL...613C6C1787257E15006272AA?Open&file=268_01.pdf

So many Sparkys, so little time.

Under this and many other fetal HOMICIDE laws, The charge for killing a "child in the womb" in a criminal act is MURDER.

Here is the question leftardz like yourself will not give a straight forward answer to.. "what does the charge of MURDER say about the personhood status of the victim killed?"
It's been answered already, dumbass. You ignored it.

"So what" is not an answer.

If you think it is an answer.... how about I use it for every question you tards ask from now on.

Unless you are being dubious or you are fishing for some sort of diversion, why are you wanting to engage in a hypothetical when we have real life factual information to work with?
Neither dubious nor diverting. Trying to understand your concerns over constitutionally. Of course they're Constitutional. All laws are Constitutional until overturned by the judicial branch.

Exactly.

The thread premise is attempting – and failing – to advance the ‘argument’ that because fetal ‘homicide’ laws seek to punish those who cause the death of a fetus are subject to criminal prosecution, then abortion should likewise be rendered illegal.

Fetal ‘homicide’ laws protect the right of the mother to decide the outcome of her pregnancy, should she either wish to terminate the pregnancy or carry it to term.

Indeed, such laws have provisions which exclude lawful abortions from the scope of the law, as we see in this measure from Colorado:

“For purposes of a prosecution of a homicide or assault offense, the bill does not apply to:

prescribed medication.”

http://www.leg.state.co.us/CLICS/CL...613C6C1787257E15006272AA?Open&file=268_01.pdf

Under this and many other fetal HOMICIDE laws, The charge for killing a "child in the womb" in a criminal act is MURDER.

Here is the question leftardz like yourself will not give a straight forward answer to.. "what does the charge of MURDER say about the personhood status of the victim killed?"

If you think it is an answer.... how about I use it for every question you tards ask from now on.
I answered it in post #107 you idiot!

To support my argument, I need only refer to those who are already serving lengthy prison sentences for their part in the murders of children in the womb.

I don't need for you or anyone else to grant me the benefit of doubt because the answer to the question should be obvious even to the most casual observer.

Exactly.

prescribed medication.”

Nonsense, you've been given straightforward answers to this same illogical approach of yours in the past. Perhaps you weren't given one in this thread, but that's the result of your own clumsy dancing around the issue for more than a hundred posts.

The laws of this nation extend circumstances to where it's perfectly legal to kill someone. Killing someone for the purposes of self defense, of preventing a felonious assault, of mercifully ending being kept alive by life support, of punishment for illegally taking someone else's life, by unintentional accident, by war.

There are many circumstances where killing someone is not murder. Abortion, when administered according to the wishes of the pregnant woman, and within the legal guidelines of abortion, is yet another example of where it's legal and not murder.

Exactly.

prescribed medication.”

Now you're lying. "So what" was the answer to a different question, where you were asking, "are fetal homicide laws constitutional," and I was trying to get you to cast your avoidance aside and advance your position to where it is now by answering with, let's say they are Constitutional, so what?

"So what" was never an answer to the question you're asking now, which is, "what does the charge of MURDER say about the personhood status of the victim killed?"

Exactly.

prescribed medication.”

Nonsense, you've been given straightforward answers to this same illogical approach of yours in the past. Perhaps you weren't given one in this thread,
Yes, he was. The moron just chooses to ignore it. Can't be pro-life without being a dedicated, ignorant moron apparently.

Exactly.

prescribed medication.”

So are you going to address the answer you've been whining about getting now that it's been provided? Will you tell us what constitution text abortion violates?

Where are you, Chuz Life? Did you finally abandon your pro-life stupidity?

LoL.

I haven't forgot you tardz. Just keeping you in suspension until I have a little more time. This phone is good for short, quick concise posts. . . Not so good for longer posts with a lot of quoted text and responses.

I'll be schooling you fools again soon enough. Not that I ever expect tardz like you to actually acknowledge a point. . . But your ignorance makes for a great foil for reaching others.

Last edited:

LoL.

I haven't forgot you tardz. Just keeping in suspension until I have a little more tards. The phone is good for short, quick concise posts. . .
Your brain is good for quick, concise posts. Preferably with zero content and thinking.
Not so good for longer posts with a lot of quoted text and responses.

I'll be schooling you fools again soon enough. Not that I ever expect tardz like to to actually acknowledge a point. . . But your ignorance makes for a great foil for reaching others.
Sure! I'll believe it when I see it!

LoL.

I haven't forgot you tardz. Just keeping in suspension until I have a little more tards. The phone is good for short, quick concise posts. . .
Your brain is good for quick, concise posts. Preferably with zero content and thinking.
Not so good for longer posts with a lot of quoted text and responses.

I'll be schooling you fools again soon enough. Not that I ever expect tardz like to to actually acknowledge a point. . . But your ignorance makes for a great foil for reaching others.
Sure! I'll believe it when I see it!

Projections noted.

Nothing. Not a thing.

According to your 'tard logic, if a law is passed that says accidentally stepping on an ant is murder, then ants are people.

That's absurd, so absurd that even you have to understand how absurd it is.

And that means, by pretending not to see it, you're being deliberately dishonest. Which is expected. Pro-lifers always lie their asses off when cornered. That's why they have the nickname "pro-lie". They think God has given them permission to lie to the dirty liberals, but it's not God telling them to lie, it's Satan.

LoL.

I haven't forgot you tardz. Just keeping you in suspension until I have a little more time. This phone is good for short, quick concise posts. . . Not so good for longer posts with a lot of quoted text and responses.

I'll be schooling you fools again soon enough. Not that I ever expect tardz like you to actually acknowledge a point. . . But your ignorance makes for a great foil for reaching others.
Still don't have any time to drag out your bullshit argument?

LoL.

LOL.

Sometimes, I'd just rather have a talking frog.

Betcha don't get it.

(I'm obviously slap happy / tired)

Last edited:

LoL.

LOL.

Sometimes, I'd just rather have a talking frog.

Betcha don't get it.

(I'm obviously slap happy / tired)
You've obviously been exposed as totally irrational.

New Topics

Forum List

Back