Fertility clinics

^"Everything" happens for a reason? One of the saddest things in the world is a parent losing a child. What could possibly be the reason for that?

I don't know, sometimes the reason isn't revealed for a long time. But my experiences (including deaths of many family members in a short period of time) have lead down a path that appears to be one that was meant to be. Regarding the many deaths in 2013 ... even though the road we traveled was a much more difficult one, now that we're down the road some from it we're able to see that had we gone down the less difficult road we'd be left living the rest of our lives with guilt. We aren't left with that and the road now is easier than it would have been otherwise.

Actually, I believe she did...

I don't share your faith. Perhaps you can translate.

You're the one giving yourself intellectual airs. Live up to your attempted hype and figure it out.
See, when I feel strongly about something, I'm upfront about it.

My guess is you'd rather play games. At least you were honest in admitting you once worked at a fertility clinic. The fact that you feel you have to run interference for Spinster, but you can't actually decode the Big Secret suggests at least a little ambivalence.

Unless you and/or Spinster are willing to stop playing games and say what you mean, I can only conclude that your true meaning is "destroying embryos is cool if it's some rich woman paying for IVF, but not if it's a Planned Parenthood facility."

Either you believe an embryo is a "person" or you don't. The social class of the patient shouldn't be an issue...unless that's the only thing you care about.

Allow me to be upfront about my strong feelings.

You're full of shit.

Very helpful. You've now reaffirmed my original statement. You don't really believe embryos are "persons." You just want to shut down Planned Parenthood so your friends will think you're cool.

Puhleeze. You would assume anything I said "reaffirmed your statement", because you don't bother to read or comprehend anything anyway. You lost the debate with the real people, and now you're just debating the voices in your head, saying the things you wish I'd said.

I don't share your faith. Perhaps you can translate.

You're the one giving yourself intellectual airs. Live up to your attempted hype and figure it out.

My guess is you'd rather play games. At least you were honest in admitting you once worked at a fertility clinic. The fact that you feel you have to run interference for Spinster, but you can't actually decode the Big Secret suggests at least a little ambivalence.

Unless you and/or Spinster are willing to stop playing games and say what you mean, I can only conclude that your true meaning is "destroying embryos is cool if it's some rich woman paying for IVF, but not if it's a Planned Parenthood facility."

Either you believe an embryo is a "person" or you don't. The social class of the patient shouldn't be an issue...unless that's the only thing you care about.

You're full of shit.

Very helpful. You've now reaffirmed my original statement. You don't really believe embryos are "persons." You just want to shut down Planned Parenthood so your friends will think you're cool.

Puhleeze. You would assume anything I said "reaffirmed your statement", because you don't bother to read or comprehend anything anyway. You lost the debate with the real people, and now you're just debating the voices in your head, saying the things you wish I'd said.

So you believe you're a voice in my head? Say more about this.

You're full of shit.

Jesus Christ, you're illiterate. Do you have to take an interpreter with you to understand the cashier at Walmart, too?

You're full of shit.

Jesus Christ, you're illiterate. Do you have to take an interpreter with you to understand the cashier at Walmart, too?

Still unwilling to state what you believe? Two possibilities: Either you believe it's okay to kill embryos as long as they're in a fertility clinic and not a PP facility, or you never bothered to think about it.

The third possibility: That you don't care about "preborn babies" at all, only the - mistaken - notion that your taxes are paying for abortions at PP.

If there's a fourth possibility, you'll spell it out very clearly in your next post.

If you continue to make empty troll/flame posts, we'll go with one of the first three.

Troll on, baby.

You're full of shit.

Still unwilling to state what you believe? Two possibilities: Either you believe it's okay to kill embryos as long as they're in a fertility clinic and not a PP facility, or you never bothered to think about it.

The third possibility: That you don't care about "preborn babies" at all, only the - mistaken - notion that your taxes are paying for abortions at PP.

If there's a fourth possibility, you'll spell it out very clearly in your next post.

If you continue to make empty troll/flame posts, we'll go with one of the first three.

Troll on, baby.

Dumb shit, I've stated it multiple times. What I am unwilling to do is repeat myself over and over in an attempt to get it through your rock skull. You flatter yourself that you are anyone I care about clarifying myself to. You will believe whatever you want, anyway, since your fingers are too firmly in your ears to hear anything but yourself. And I will continue to not give a furry rat's ass crack.

Drivel on, dipshit. Life's too short to talk at boring people.

Forum List

Back