Ferret Theory, IV nothing but basterds:

10magnum007

The master mind of JFK
Sep 10, 2010
Ferret Theory, IV nothing but basterds:

The Anheuser-Busch, papers of deliberate betrayal

While going over various legal papers from the “Anheuser-Busch Companies” I just happened to read a letter dated March 18, 1996 from Legal Assistant- Mckeehan, she indicated for me to direct my ideas and sign the non-confidentiality Agreement to Mr. Tim Schoen - Director, Budweiser Marketing. Mr. Schoen: He will evaluate my proposal, determine Anheuser-Busch’s interest in it, and respond to me. Scott D. Miller-Associate General Counsel, responded to a letter; I wrote to August A. Busch III. Scott says, we appreciate the fact that you submitted certain ideas to Anheuser-Busch in good fait and are--sorry,-- that I feel these submissions were not similarly treated. “Anheuser-Busch did process my submissions in good faith,” so Scott says? But my ideas played no role in the development of Anheuser-Busch’s independently created commercials. That’s his story! The Associate General Counsel-Scott D. Miller, then said “we regret any-- misunderstanding.”

Letter July 22, 1996

Richard W. Renner-Senior Associate General: Indicated to me First, we regret any confusion and disappointment that, I might have. To clarify any miscommunication, we are very grateful for the efforts, I made to provide Anheuser-Busch. Furthermore Mr. Schoen previously informed you Eddie, that in his letter March 15,1996, that his letter was declining all of your ideas. Richard said “ he wasn’t aware that Anheuser-Busch has made any use of or has any further interest in pursing the ideas, I submitted. Richard, then--

thanked me for my interest in Anheuser-Busch.

I submitted most of my ideas to the “Promotion Department,” Debbie Krupy. What was interesting there, was her employment was terminated just prier to mine? The only thing that made it unique was she was employed be Anheuser-Busch in Missouri. I worked for Costco in California. She apparently was a little more expendable for Anheuser-Busch so she was done away early in the game.

Compared to Mr. Schoen and these General Counsel people.

Sacramento Business Journal: pointed out to me that these General Counsel members of Anheuser Busch, were not trying to tell me all the truth and where in fact lying to me about some of the commercial ideas. Sacramento Business Journal said “ The letters from the lawyers mentioned the alligators and the penguin but they don’t say anything about the
ferret.”

Here’s, yet another point of interest to the reader:

I’ve made quit a splash with this Anheuser-Busch story lately, now it’s in the news Mr. Schoen, after 28 years he’s leaving Anheuser-Busch pushing four days now? He’s leaving the company to pursue new career interests? It’s probably me but I would say that Anheuser-Busch is starting to cover it’s tracks on this scandal, maybe even sweat a little bit!

Best Regards:

Eddie

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

Forum List

Back